Males are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
man u girls need to htfu. you will one day find ur man of ur dreams, just chill for the time being lol
Geez, can't we discuss it without appearing desperate and neurotic? :whacky:

I'm in no rush, it's just annoying the crap you have to go through to get to the happy point :p

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I rarely wear skirts or dresses, I much prefer jeans and a tshirt/jumper. And working in a sports shop I get tp wear trakkies and joggers to work haha soo comfyy.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LOL WTF are you on about we're talking about girls.
not all the posts are about girls. "some people" were talking about relationships and what they like and dont like in them"

hth

carry on smingipoo

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rarely wear skirts or dresses, I much prefer jeans and a tshirt/jumper. And working in a sports shop I get tp wear trakkies and joggers to work haha soo comfyy.
LOL lucky you :p
I don't feel comfortable wearing trackies out too much :o

I love dresses, pretty things, nails, makeup hair the whole she bang, and i like romance....but they second they know you're into some guy stuff they fob you off as a tom boy and undateable ...i don't get it? :o

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol i wear trakkies and joggers and i work in a research facility at sydney uni with all smart doctors and researchers :p

in summer im allowed to wear shorts, singlet and thongs *woot*

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Pffttt women who have slightly manly qualities and aren't the typical "girly girl" can get a rough trot in the dating world.

Men sit back and say "omg those girls are cool, not head ****ing and they are fun"...yet they also demonstrate they like the perfect little princess girl cutey by who they date.

Can't win with them, say one thing yet do another LOL :sleepy:
no

guys simply like girls who are hot. thats it. nothing else. its that simple. doesnt matter what your personality is. guys dont give a hoot

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
MALES ARE FRIEKEN STUPID!!
my friends been crying all weekend cause this guy broke her heart.. why. why do uz do it??

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
if youse didnt get so attatched there would be no dramaz
psshhht we dont get attached.. all girls ask for is a committed relationship.. that is not being attached
males just like to play with girls feeling and then ditch em

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm sure you have plenty of time ahead of you to find a man. Every single person on the face of this earth goes through shat experiences with girls/guys early on. There's no reason to complain.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm sure you have plenty of time ahead of you to find a man. Every single person on the face of this earth goes through shat experiences with girls/guys early on. There's no reason to complain.
im 17 lol
yeh i no.. its not about me haha i am happily single :p
it just seems like all guys do is try and get some.. they dont even care about the girls feelings as long as there happy.. thats all the matters

seen so many of my friends get hurt.. and it just makes me angry

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
[DoGgIeS FaN];1792770 said:
im 17 lol
yeh i no.. its not about me haha i am happily single :p
it just seems like all guys do is try and get some.. they dont even care about the girls feelings as long as there happy.. thats all the matters

seen so many of my friends get hurt.. and it just makes me angry
With age comes maturity. Of course the majority of guys your age will be after some action. That's just the way the male body works. It aint their fault.

M

MikeyP..

i swear some girls are retarded. Them and their stupid emotions...faaaaa

M

MikeyP..

[DoGgIeS FaN];1792795 said:
:uptight: not all females are overly emotional.. only when they have there periods :p
ohhh god, then all females must have their periods 24/7.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die

Status
Not open for further replies.