Major catch to Souths signing teen 'Terminator' compared to SBW and Inglis

A

Alexander the Great

Didn't he break his leg pretty severely early on in his career though? That might explain his lack of success if that was the guy I'm thinking of.
no he couldn't crack first grade so ended up at North Queensland and could crack it their either.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL is still a big step up. Jacob Loko was hyped up as well..
Mmm remember all the highly paid teen sensations like Greg Waddell for Penrith and for the Dogs Karl McNicol, Paki Afu, Leon Felton and the list goes on and on... it’s very rare these overly hyped kids actually turn out to be superstars, rather unfair on the poor kids imo!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was Templeman the lanky ranga fullback? Whoever that guy was stuffed his leg up pretty badly 3 or so years back.
He wasn’t a ranga he had light brown hair but yes he was a skinny/lanky fullback.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was Templeman the lanky ranga fullback? Whoever that guy was stuffed his leg up pretty badly 3 or so years back.
That isn't Templeman. I couldn't even name a lanky ranga from our club in recent years. I know we had a ranga hooker who has been fighting cancer. I can't recall his name right now, but I think he's a bit nuggety.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That isn't Templeman. I couldn't even name a lanky ranga from our club in recent years. I know we had a ranga hooker who has been fighting cancer. I can't recall his name right now, but I think he's a bit nuggety.
Daniel Harrison was a ranga who was a rangy lanky second rower that was with us recently in the lower grades from Toyata/Holden cup then progressed to NSW Cup! He was highly regarded but couldn’t quite cut it in first grade and eventually signed with Manly for a few seasons and made a few first grade appearances there but has since moved on to who knows where.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Michael Lichaa?
He was destined for big & better things...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Daniel Harrison was a ranga who was a rangy lanky second rower that was with us recently in the lower grades from Toyata/Holden cup then progressed to NSW Cup! He was highly regarded but couldn’t quite cut it in first grade and eventually signed with Manly for a few seasons and made a few first grade appearances there but has since moved on to who knows where.
London Broncos last I heard.

Go Dogs