Maitua knew 'something was up'

Status
Not open for further replies.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
reni, nothing wrong with what he has said...

still love you reni....:grinning: dont expect him to turn his back on mates...

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
jesus sometimes i think reni is too nice 4 his own good...

N

nuffnuffs

Okay now guys. Dont abuse me for this please

But I have gotton off the phone with a guy I know. Who Knows people. He has said to me that Reni knew all about SBW's plans to go to france and also has plans to do the same thing.

Now this could be crap it could be real I dont know. I am just putting it up out there. So Greenberg if you read this, look into it ffs

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay now guys. Dont abuse me for this please

But I have gotton off the phone with a guy I know. Who Knows people. He has said to me that Reni knew all about SBW's plans to go to france and also has plans to do the same thing.

Now this could be crap it could be real I dont know. I am just putting it up out there. So Greenberg if you read this, look into it ffs
IF Reni were to leave he would not do it in the same way as Sonny Bill, I'm almost 100% sure of this. Reni actually does care about his fans and friends.

N

nuffnuffs

IF Reni were to leave he would not do it in the same way as Sonny Bill, I'm almost 100% sure of this. Reni actually does care about his fans and friends.
I agree with you. I was informed he will seek a release during the off season, I am certain he would play out his contract should the dogs not grant him a release

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you. I was informed he will seek a release during the off season, I am certain he would play out his contract should the dogs not grant him a release
I do not believe the dogs will grant him a release. i could be wrong, but i think he will be made to play out the rest of his contract, then he will definitly leave

N

nuffnuffs

I do not believe the dogs will grant him a release. i could be wrong, but i think he will be made to play out the rest of his contract, then he will definitly leave
Lets hope so but you just never know do you.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
jus spoke to renis cousin yes he does want to leave the club but this was before the whole sonny situation the club will look to help reni out possibly more money to keep him onboard scoop is if he leaves hes goin to the rabits make of this wat u will only confirming wat his cousin has told me

N

nuffnuffs

jus spoke to renis cousin yes he does want to leave the club but this was before the whole sonny situation the club will look to help reni out possibly more money to keep him onboard scoop is if he leaves hes goin to the rabits make of this wat u will only confirming wat his cousin has told me
how are the rabbits gunna fit him under their cap, + Reni wants out of Sydney more to the point

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is all so bloody ridiculous... jeez...

i#m in Vienna right now... i should goto Toulon and findSonny....

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
how are the rabbits gunna fit him under their cap, + Reni wants out of Sydney more to the point
dont shoot the messenger im only tell u wat ive herd from his cousin
the likely hood is anyway that he will stay with us they will give him more of a leadership role now hes not a dog like sonny he wont run away

Status
Not open for further replies.