Mahoney In Presser

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck off Reed, he doesn’t get what being a Bulldog is all about.
Last time we played Parra he was out with Parra players the night before posting happy photo’s on Insta. Now he’s telling fans to get off the bus, we’ve been on this shitty bus for a decade you wanker. Fuck off back to Parra
Was he really out with parra players the night before? Can't be true, although I've always thought his heart was still there he just came here for the Gould money

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What really burns my arse is that with every putrid performance, week after week, these rejects still get well paid.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he really out with parra players the night before? Can't be true, although I've always thought his heart was still there he just came here for the Gould money
I’ve just checked his current Instagram stories. Last night he was dining with Dylan Brown,youd have to assume the other claim is true. How pathetic

FC0E99D1-ACFB-4BE8-BED9-92C771343828.jpeg

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The worst thing about today is we got spanked by the fucking Knights, I could almost forgive or move on if it was Penrith or South's or a genuine top 4 team, but this was the fucking Knights!! THE FUCKING KNIGHTS!!!!
There is no excuse they simply didn't have a go CC and Reed can spin it however they want. If you are ripping in and showing up for each other and all the fans that spend there hard earned on the club you don't get beaten by 66 points I don't give a fuck what they say.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst thing about today is we got spanked by the fucking Knights, I could almost forgive or move on if it was Penrith or South's or a genuine top 4 team, but this was the fucking Knights!! THE FUCKING KNIGHTS!!!!
There is no excuse they simply didn't have a go CC and Reed can spin it however they want. If you are ripping in and showing up for each other and all the fans that spend there hard earned on the club you don't get beaten by 66 points I don't give a fuck what they say.
Time to change the profile pic brother

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
here ya go for those who cbf'd signing up to the nrl feed.
It was a dumb thing to say, but honestly when you watch the whole thing through in context you can see the real intent. Stripping of his contract would be a massive overreaction. I thought CC was reasonable, whether he believes what he says or not, what he had to say was pretty on the money much of the time.

In terms of the "effort" comment, it is a turn around from his presser a few games ago. This indicates that he is trying a different approach. It is plain to everyone that the effort was not good enough, but it isn't that simple, and CC was standing up for the players by saying "it wasn't ALL about effort", and "there wasn't a total lack of effort out there". He needs to win back the dressing room, that is what those comments were about.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That is so fckng ghost written by the clubs social media team. Like what football player ever uses the term 'Rest assured'.

You know - if he came out and said "look fans, I fckd up. I just got towelled by 60 odd and had to front questions and just wasn't thinking straight. We play like that you have every right to boo us. And u have every right to boo us until we don't play like that. Its not what the Dogs are about and I apologise." I would sort of be cool.

Seriously - the comments about culture - spot on. This is something I expect from the Rooters or Melbourne. Thats there culture. Our culture is u fck up, you make up for it. Not get the social media team on it while you are off having a beer with your Knights mates.

He can go fck himself.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They spent 11mins trying to polish a turd. Absolute meltdown of a press conference. Waffling about all of this irrelevant shit except what actually happened on the field today.

What other coach spends 11mins in a press conference besides Robinson who loves to praise his superstar players after a win???