MAFS 2021

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought I’d start a thread to talk all things MAFS 2021. It’s trashy tv but has become a guilty pleasure to watch with the MRS. I must say the American might be the worst bloke ever chosen for the show I feel sorry for his bride

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Americans misso has an IMDb. She’s an aspiring actress.

They’re all frauds.

Old girl rooting on the blob should be up on a rape charge also.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Americans misso has an IMDb. She’s an aspiring actress.

They’re all frauds.

Old girl rooting on the blob should be up on a rape charge also.
I don’t get why the asian girl married an aussie? She said she had insecurities growing up as an asian in a predominantly white culture. How does marrying a white guy who may not be attracted to you help those insecurities.
I think they have deliberately matched these couples with somebody they are obviously not looking for with the hopes that opposites attract.
The American would have been a better match with literally any other girl except maybe the one with weight insecurities

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well sure if the crows dont peck my eyes out
Well if someone staked you out naked over the any nest on a 50 degree day then plugged in a tv and played the show, I'm guessing they'd be taken off your Christmas card list.

I honestly don't know if I could sit through an episode if it was to save my families life.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is enough drama in life without having to watch mentally ill narcissistic fake wannabe influencers soon to be onlyfans models absolutely bitch and backstabbing each other in a scripted "reality" show thats only purpose is make for mind numbing viewing based around hyped up drama. Even watching it just to laugh at the complete flogs on the screen is too much.

Can we go back to when tv channels showed great sitcoms instead of all this "reality" bullshit!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I would watch it but I'm too busy pegging.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I know it’s popular to say but never seen an episode. Imagine if one of your siblings was on it what a head fuck.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is enough drama in life without having to watch mentally ill narcissistic fake wannabe influencers soon to be onlyfans models absolutely bitch and backstabbing each other in a scripted "reality" show thats only purpose is make for mind numbing viewing based around hyped up drama. Even watching it just to laugh at the complete flogs on the screen is too much.

Can we go back to when tv channels showed great sitcoms instead of all this "reality" bullshit!
Well put , it’s utter shit