Madge sacked

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers will chase flanno hard now, wouldn't be surprised if he's not named soon.
If Gus wanted him he'd be ours. Financially they couldn't compete. None of the clubs chasing a coach could.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything comes at a price...Personally I think Gus should have walked with Barrett. He might be good at somethings, but Penrith did better in the years since he left..........
Think Gus had a hand in a bit of what happened at Penrith. He turned that basket case in to the powerhouse that it is. Lets not rewrite history.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure Flanno is the messiah that everyone thinks. He is my preferred of the known options but I am sure that whichever direction Gus goes, there will be a well thought through plan
Have a look at the side Flanno had when he did win the premiership at the Sharks. If he was responsible for assembling that team, wow what a master, but that team will win no matter who is the coach. 1. Ben Barba 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Valentine Holmes 6. James Maloney 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Michael Ennis 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen. Interchange: 14. Gerard Beale 15. Chris Heighington 16. Sam Tagataese 17. Jayson Bukuya 18. Kurt Capewell 21. Joseph Paulo

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This ga'o really said he didnt want to live in NZ after signing to coach the NZ team :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Got a feeling that was the official line but think owner Robinson told him fa man

That owner is a bit of a ruthless Kant

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a look at the side Flanno had when he did win the premiership at the Sharks. If he was responsible for assembling that team, wow what a master, but that team will win no matter who is the coach. 1. Ben Barba 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Valentine Holmes 6. James Maloney 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Michael Ennis 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen. Interchange: 14. Gerard Beale 15. Chris Heighington 16. Sam Tagataese 17. Jayson Bukuya 18. Kurt Capewell 21. Joseph Paulo
I am sure in the next few years, we will assemble a team that will push for top 4. Just got to get our recruitment right and junior pathways flowing again.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Madge rejected us a few years ago when he had a look at our financials I think. Went to tigers instead. Funny how it works out. I do not want him at our club. Once a tough man, I think he has been emasculated at the tigers. We need a strong man. We need flanno snr.

Reactions: 88

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure he had a decent hand in assembling that team. Brought some players over like Lewis, Maloney, ennis and got Townsend back. Got bird in first grade too. Winning a premiership isn’t that easy. We as bulldogs supporters should know that.

Reactions: 88

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been a broken man for years and needs to take some time off away from the game. I have nothing against him, he's not the coach for us.
Plainly you have never met Maguire.

Always a Bulldog

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why hasn’t all media outlets,buzz and Kent rubbished tigers n warriors for sacking the coach? When the dogs did it that’s all they spoke about the treatment of Barrett and how could we and blamed Gus
It’s a obvious they hate our club
Great call, they hammered us for it the flogs but for these clubs, they’re literally saying why are they tip-toeing around the decision, just get on with it… remarkable these d!ck heads

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has to be Flanno or Fittler, based on 360 writing off Flanno suggesting “this ship has sailed”, I reckon we’re getting Freddy.

As I’ve said before, anyone is better than TBaz, we have to give it a chance if it comes to fruition