Mad Monday & NRL Fox

Ciro In

New Pup
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
They aren’t doing mad Monday. They are doing some BS homeless thing instead.
I bet their mad Monday gonna be in a week or so in a country manor on the down low. Complete with hookers, coke, rappers, Alize, Henny etc
Classic misdirection
No asked u to say nasheed here we can read you flop

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can't imagine they won't have a get together to commiserate the season and all the training together. There's very little to celebrate but bonding is very important and it could bring them together as they cry in their beers for 2024 and hopefully the pre-season from hell awaiting them.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
People don’t really care about kicking the Dogs anymore even the fans that hate us the most like Cronulla ect go ahh man leave them alone it’s not that funny anymore.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People don’t really care about kicking the Dogs anymore even the fans that hate us the most like Cronulla ect go ahh man leave them alone it’s not that funny anymore.
I watch Buzz' tweets bc the replies are some gold take downs of him lol...from all different club supporters...so the majority know he is a tool. What I cant understand is league players talking to him....he puts them in the poo every time.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
They aren’t doing mad Monday. They are doing some BS homeless thing instead.
I bet their mad Monday gonna be in a week or so in a country manor on the down low. Complete with hookers, coke, rappers, Alize, Henny etc
Classic misdirection
"I bet their mad Monday gonna be in a week or so in a country manor on the down low. Complete with hookers, coke, rappers, Alize, Henny etc
Classic misdirection "

- That's the Murdoch journalists. We were talking about the Dogs.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Here is my nephew with them at mad Monday lol

View attachment 81050

PS never realised how small Mahoney is until he is compared to my tiny nephew lol
100% loyal 'Dogs supporter since 1976, but this bunch make it hard to support. The Cafe should be called, 'Losers Cafe'.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't imagine they won't have a get together to commiserate the season and all the training together. There's very little to celebrate but bonding is very important and it could bring them together as they cry in their beers for 2024 and hopefully the pre-season from hell awaiting them.
Good news is Crichton is having a career year and should give us good value in both attack and defence, more importantly, he will bring an air of confidence with him and he’s a natural competitor.

Salmon and Taaffe are also natural competitors and we are getting them at their peak performance age - adding Salmon has had a career year at Penrith.

The new blood will give the current Group an injection of hope, guidance and confidence being experienced campaigners. If we can somehow manage to get 2 capable middles and go nuts for 2-3 marquees for 2025 we’ll be in a good position for setting up success… in 2-3yrs time, our Flegg boys will be ready too which also helps.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% loyal 'Dogs supporter since 1976, but this bunch make it hard to support. The Cafe should be called, 'Losers Cafe'.
As it's Bill Crews' cafe, to help the homeless and underprivileged, that title might not be a good idea :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news is Crichton is having a career year and should give us good value in both attack and defence, more importantly, he will bring an air of confidence with him and he’s a natural competitor.

Salmon and Taaffe are also natural competitors and we are getting them at their peak performance age - adding Salmon has had a career year at Penrith.

The new blood will give the current Group an injection of hope, guidance and confidence being experienced campaigners. If we can somehow manage to get 2 capable middles and go nuts for 2-3 marquees for 2025 we’ll be in a good position for setting up success… in 2-3yrs time, our Flegg boys will be ready too which also helps.
That has always been the plan. We just need to go through another tough season in 2024 before the results start to flow.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That has always been the plan. We just need to go through another tough season in 2024 before the results start to flow.
Gus MUST get some robust middles for next year...no ifs or buts :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus MUST get some robust middles for next year...no ifs or buts :grinning:
All he can hope to get are some gap fillers who are dedicated hard workers that won't give up in the face of adversity, and won't panic if the team is behind on the scoreboard. I suspect that his coy comments indicate that he has a few players in mind, but they will be hard to buy, unless he has made a coup or gone to ESL.