Mad Monday & NRL Fox

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can guarantee you NRL Fox, headed by the drunkard babbling frother, will have every available resource, equipped with listening devices and telescopic lens, focused on the bulldogs mad monday event. They will be desperately seeking fresh bulldogs negativity as rehashing the bulldog wrestling incident for the 20th time will be starting to get old.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can guarantee you NRL Fox, headed by the drunkard babbling frother, will have every available resource, equipped with listening devices and telescopic lens, focused on the bulldogs mad monday event. They will be desperately seeking fresh bulldogs negativity as rehashing the bulldog wrestling incident for the 20th time will be starting to get old.
Nasheed here.
They aren’t doing mad Monday. They are doing some BS homeless thing instead.
I bet their mad Monday gonna be in a week or so in a country manor on the down low. Complete with hookers, coke, rappers, Alize, Henny etc
Classic misdirection

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
They aren’t doing mad Monday. They are doing some BS homeless thing instead.
I bet their mad Monday gonna be in a week or so in a country manor on the down low. Complete with hookers, coke, rappers, Alize, Henny etc
Classic misdirection
Are you picking up all us kennellers in your pimped out bus and driving us there so we can all celebrate the season together?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if Mad Monday is a video and honesty session at Belmore... Unless something amazing happens and they beat Titans convincingly.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t be a Mad Monday and hasn’t been since Gus arrived and these boys don’t have anything to celebrate. The 2024 season will start on Monday for us you can take that to the bank.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What is mad Monday?
Cluster of cells argument
All it is is a gathering to celebrate the season
That can legit be organsied in a text at 7pm next Friday
It’ll just be re badged

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we deserve our own mad Monday after the season the team has put us through [emoji23]
Some of these posts and threads will start to make sense half way through Monday

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dawg even without a licence I’ll drive y’all’s to party with the team.
Keep an eye on @bradtalo though that homie wild.
Ciraldo should threaten if they don't beat the Titans our Mad Monday (on behalf of mad fans) will involve a video session where they watch every try scored against us this year played to the Yakety Sax song (Benny Hill chase song). Nothing builds team morale like feeding the homeless. Hope the homeless don't challenge us to a game. Could get embarrassing - for us

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't they doing charity work again this year?

Great initiative by the club, let players see how easy they have it playing sport for big money and how lucky they are...

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely no way this lot is celebrating mad are they?

They can all have their OS holidays and enjoy off season but if they come out and party together collectively that's despicable after the last 8 rounds.

Even if they belt titans the leaders should show some leadership and sit this one out.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely no way this lot is celebrating mad are they?

They can all have their OS holidays and enjoy off season but if they come out and party together collectively that's despicable after the last 8 rounds.

Even if they belt titans the leaders should show some leadership and sit this one out.
The players are humans. i think we forget that

they still work their asses of all year. they can enjoy a mad monday or mad whatever they want