Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Danny Weidler just said on 100% footy that Luke Thompson has told people he wants to go to Roosters for less money.

Danny questioned how they'd fit him under the cup, Gus said they will be able to fit anyone in, they always have room.

At the end of the segment, Danny also said Bulldogs and Dragons are interested in Drew Hutchinson.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Danny Weidler just said on 100% footy that Luke Thompson has told people he wants to go to Roosters for less money.

Danny questioned how they'd fit him under the cup, Gus said they will be able to fit anyone in, they always have room.

At the end of the segment, Danny also said Bulldogs and Dragons are interested in Drew Hutchinson.
So be it.

At the end of the day we need a complete clean out and he's on massive coin. If he goes, he goes.

As soon as anyone leaves the dogs they're dead to me, so it doesn't matter where he goes.

Fuck him..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We’re renaming ourselves the Canterbury-Bankstown Utilities

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Thompson instead of showing gratitude to the club for paying him for not playing but he will play for another team for less, what a wanker hope he gets another knock and ends his season.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Thompson instead of showing gratitude to the club for paying him for not playing but he will play for another team for less, what a wanker hope he gets another knock and ends his season.
Reynolds, Foran etc etc they all do it to us

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the club has told him they don't want him? Which I wouldn't be upset about.

Either way, fuck him

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the club has told him they don't want him? Which I wouldn't be upset about.

Either way, fuck him
I don’t rate Thommo at all so good riddance but it’s the play for less that’s fkn annoying. After the way he has performed for us he should be approaching the dogs not the roosters saying he will play for less.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i take from this is he has been told he is not in our plans

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the mentality of the new era footy player…. And, why is it most players say this before going to the Chooks? I’m saying it’s pre-meditated by the Roosters to take the heat off their cap… paper bags follow…

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchinson works if we move burton to centre.
1. Creighton
2. Fox
3. Xerri
4. Burton
5. Kiraz/Wilson
6. Hutchinson
7. Sexton

And extremely happy Thompson going because he is not even worth half the current contract he is on

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutchinson works if we move burton to centre.
1. Creighton
2. Fox
3. Xerri
4. Burton
5. Kiraz/Wilson
6. Hutchinson
7. Sexton

And extremely happy Thompson going because he is not even worth half the current contract he is on
Hutchison is a no from me personally, would rather Kurt Mann if we’re chasing a utility…. Have to say, a Hutchison/Sexton combo doesn’t fill me with any great excitement, would rather Burton/Sexton - Our halves can’t do much if our forwards are sh!thouse and unfortunately, they are.

Admittedly, Burton has been terrible lately, defensively shocking and his kicking game is beyond bad. He fixes those things up more consistently and we’ll be right for the halves…need middles desperately.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh no Gus lied to the wolf prey and now he's cut trying to go to roosters. Loll well off ya go

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
God I hope we don’t get Hutchison mainly because it will be another Hodkinson scenario where every **** here can’t spell or even say his name correctly.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So be it.

At the end of the day we need a complete clean out and he's on massive coin. If he goes, he goes.

As soon as anyone leaves the dogs they're dead to me, so it doesn't matter where he goes.

Fuck him..
IMO he has been dead walking for 3 years.