Luke Thompson AU bound

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does that mean you really think he has made a mistake?

Go Dogs
Assassin answered it.

Stoked we have him.

But we are in a shambles (mostly off the field) those who have inside knowledge,know this.

You gotta feel for the guy. But one thing that will benefit him is, he will shine brightest amoungst the coal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who are these numpties rubbishing him?

Or are you trying to be Bubba Wallace and talk shit?
It's yet another who has no idea or comprehension of what posters say. Posters have been having a bit of a laugh at the clubs expense so automatically that means ...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what it looks like.

I thought TK was in unison in looking forward to having him in our colours?
Absolutely mate, I think it’s one of the most excited I’ve ever been to see a new recruit run out and take the first couple of hit-ups.

I’m super pumped for him and glad he’s in the blue and white!!!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im no doubt sharing my ignorance on current weight training but as a 60 year old with balance 'issues"(same as Fualalo had) I was impressed with the
'one legged standing on the "wobbly board" lifting a weight above your head" manoeuvre.
I tried doing that this morning at the gym. :laughing:
Its alot harder then it looks!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy will be an asset to us no question. Whether he dominates is another question but he will definitely add some punch to our pack. Could be the type of player other people want to come to our club to play with. I haven't been this keen to see a player in our colours since Graham

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i see it as people trying to get on the high horse so when he plays good they can say "oh i seen him first" "i never doubted him like some" haha
I'm still riding on my high horse about being the 1st to spot Graham as a replacement for when we lost Ben Hannant :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is here here yet? With the team?
If I heard the video correctly he's driving up on Sunday, might make it for kickoff. Wonder if he'll be allowed into the ground to watch? Drop someone from the umbrella 30 50 and slot him in. Maybe catch up with the guys afterwards?

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I heard the video correctly he's driving up on Sunday, might make it for kickoff. Wonder if he'll be allowed into the ground to watch? Drop someone from the umbrella 30 and slot him in. Maybe catch up with the guys afterwards?

Go Dogs
Doubt the protocols would allow that. He will be able to watch but don’t think he would be allowed near anyone in the bubble until Monday at the earliest.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubt the protocols would allow that. He will be able to watch but don’t think he would be allowed near anyone in the bubble until Monday at the earliest.
He's been in isolated quarantine for 2 weeks, but he will be in proximity of others, leaving the hotel, stopping for food and gas etc. Probably have to have another test before he joins the 50 list.

Go Dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still riding on my high horse about being the 1st to spot Graham as a replacement for when we lost Ben Hannant :tearsofjoy:
Hey! KE and I used to watch ESL just for Graham and dreamed he would be wearing our jersey one day.

We saw him first! Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey! KE and I used to watch ESL just for Graham and dreamed he would be wearing our jersey one day.

We saw him first! Lol
Talking of K.E, how come he never comes on here anymore? I know he had a kid and all but I can't recall him being back since.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Pay only having month to show some results can we expect to see Thompson rushed into the squad?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Pay only having month to show some results can we expect to see Thompson rushed into the squad?
It would make it hard for Thompson not having any run into his legs.
We dont want him getting injured in the first game