Luke Brooks

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st off. I do not think we should sign Brooks.

But to be fair. The tigers put all the hopes and prayers on Brooks. He set up some nice plays tonight tigers should have won this game. It was not Brooks that lost the game.
I agree mate, overall I’m a fan of brooks he has every intangible you look for in a half but 9 years playing for that club is enough to kill anyones career

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone who wanted Brooks should be banned
Aren't there terms and conditions that we have to comply with to access the Kennel? Assuming so, they should be formally amended so that anyone who suggests or likes (or even mentions in passing or even just thinks about it in their own mind) the possibility of recruiting Luke Brooks gets an automatic lifetime ban - no avenues for appeal, natural justice not required.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching Titans v Tigers will know once and for all this bloke is a fraud. Taking good money for years to do nothing. He makes more metres walking to the ref for a chat than when tigers are attacking. No organising and not willing to go to the line. Absolute fraud and we should not even think about this bloke.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel abit for Brooks and Tigers.
He actually didn't have a bad game. Couldnt setup a match winning try but neither did Titabs really. Brooks' kicks in the end to keep Titans on their line were very good but he then took Thompson high and gave away field position penalty.

He's earnt good money the last few years and for his sake, he should just accept a 450k deal for 2 years elsewhere and work his value back in a new environment.

I personally think he's ok, and when he's high on confidence after afew wins, his game can shine. But not for anything more than 460k at this stage and not for anything more than 2 years

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a retard no fucking way

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Lets just do a straight swap for Flannagan. Both players need a change of scenary. Tigers chuck in the difference.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Tigers had a tonne of ball and couldn't score a try against the Titans who are one of the worst defensive teams in the comp.

Time and time again Brooks can't produce yet some people want to blame Madge, the Tigers etc. One reason that argument holds no weight... Harry Grant. He dominated when he was with the Tigers and his skill was obvious. Brooks has struggled for no other reason then he's just not very good.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree mate, overall I’m a fan of brooks he has every intangible you look for in a half but 9 years playing for that club is enough to kill anyones career
Prime candidate for a Warriors signing.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the skills and no game sense at all, last week he pretty much just ignored the gale force winds and kicked the pill all over the place - this week he had Maumalo with a 1ft advantage over Thompson who had a busted hand and I think he kicked to that wing twice, took the 2 when they were up by 2 and rushed his kicks for touch after penalties while they were down a man, he's played too many games to be making those dumbass errors.

I'd be interested to see him get a change of scenery, but don't want him here.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Webster this morning on SEN's Morning Glory reported that word is as soon as Adam Doueihi is fit to return to play, the Tigers will Grant Brooks an immediate release as requested. And the Tigers & the Bulldogs are looking at a swap deal involving Luke Thompson & Luke Brooks.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Webster this morning on SEN's Morning Glory reported that word is as soon as Adam Doueihi is fit to return to play, the Tigers will Grant Brooks an immediate release as requested. And the Tigers & the Bulldogs are looking at a swap deal involving Luke Thompson & Luke Brooks.
I'll carve my eyes out with a spoon if I see brooks in the blue and white