Luke Brooks

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be making inquires about Brayden Trindall from the sharks instead. His a gun. Can't get a look in as Moylan and Hynes in front of him.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd be making inquires about Brayden Trindall from the sharks instead. His a gun. Can't get a look in as Moylan and Hynes in front of him.
Moylan is washed. If he can’t be beat for a spot, then the coach mustn’t rate Trindall highly.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury prone wouldn't bother. Not a halfback either

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is not a gun if he cant get passed moylan and he is a running 6 also

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Straight swap flanno for Brooks? Nothing ventured.. nothing gained. We can’t get any worse
I wouldn’t be surprised if the two clubs are looking at a players swap in offloading similar priced players on overs i.e. Brooks for Thompson, the pressing issue though is Tigers having to tip in a fair amount of coin since he’s nowhere near a 900k-1M caliber player - that’s Adam Reynolds level money

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way hozay to Brooks, i see better junior halves getting round than him, absolute trash for a nrl first grade player, imposter.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are just crying out for someone anyone that can do the job now, not in 3 years when we gel or gain experience. Reggies is for that. This post stinks of desperation. In the mean time we have to suffer another year of instability.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God he was disgraceful tonight
1st off. I do not think we should sign Brooks.

But to be fair. The tigers put all the hopes and prayers on Brooks. He set up some nice plays tonight tigers should have won this game. It was not Brooks that lost the game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1st off. I do not think we should sign Brooks.

But to be fair. The tigers put all the hopes and prayers on Brooks. He set up some nice plays tonight tigers should have won this game. It was not Brooks that lost the game.
Armadillo > Books