Luke Brooks try- lost ball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 showed the replay only once, corrupt ref didnt even check upstairs.

No commentator wanted to know about it.

I checked it on replay, and brooks lost the fkn ball. Didnt even ground it with either of his hands.

FMD this is a rort!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if the try was disallowed, the Dogs still would have lost.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Channel 9 showed the replay only once, corrupt ref didnt even check upstairs.

No commentator wanted to know about it.

I checked it on replay, and brooks lost the fkn ball. Didnt even ground it with either of his hands.

FMD this is a rort!
didnt ray warren say he lost it initially?, if his eyes can see it ffs.....

id like to take a look at a better replay though, without this try to go 32-6 up then im sure we could have had the momentum to turn it around and win

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Maybe, but I think we got to stop looking for excuses. We are just shit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Even if the try was disallowed, the Dogs still would have lost.
no we were obviously building to something, getting them into a false sense of security like what canberra planned last week and what we did earlier in the year coming back from 24-6

des probably told them to take it easy and come home strong

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even if the try was disallowed, the Dogs still would have lost.
Maybe, but I think we got to stop looking for excuses. We are just shit
With other dodgy calls like forward passes leading to trys, grub penalised for not being square and that too led to the try, I think we were in for a chance. Refs clearly wanted one team to win.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was a legit try.

The replay they showed just after the adbreak showed him ground it just before it looked to have spilled out.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
With other dodgy calls like forward passes leading to trys, grub penalised for not being square and that too led to the try, I think we were in for a chance. Refs clearly wanted one team to win.
To be honest bro, we didn't even come close to deserve to win. The effort they put out tonight being our 80th year and Anzac Day. Shows me they have no pride

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Dogs won the penalty count 10-8. They were just crap....no conspiracy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a legit try.

The replay they showed just after the adbreak showed him ground it just before it looked to have spilled out.
Never saw any hands on the ball, he lost the it as shown from the side on angle.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest bro, we didn't even come close to deserve to win. The effort they put out tonight being our 80th year and Anzac Day. Shows me they have no pride
I know dogs didnt deserve to win, but this pathetic standard of refereeing needs to get better. Specially the calls against us in almost every game is not helping the already tough situation

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They absolutely killed us with their kicking game
every kick had a purpose and a result for them
luke brooks and Moses kicked us to death and it didn't help that mr perret can't position himself for shit at fullback.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I know dogs didnt deserve to win, but this pathetic standard of refereeing needs to get better. Specially the calls against us in almost every game is not helping the already tough situation
Yeah but a true footy team thrives off that kind of thing and goes out there and rips in. And even when they lose they have the support of their fans because their fans see them out there busting their hearts out but just couldn't win. That's acceptable and makes a footy team/club as tough as nails. But come out from the kick off and playing like you don't want to be there is the ultimate disrespect to everything this club once stood for.
And the fans end up turning on you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The Dogs won the penalty count 10-8. They were just crap....no conspiracy
6-1 penalty count to the dogs after the tigers got to a 32-6 lead, aka even up the count so it looks fair in the stats and in the newspaper report

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but a true footy team thrives off that kind of thing and goes out there and rips in. And even when they lose they have the support of their fans because their fans see them out there busting their hearts out but just couldn't win. That's acceptable and makes a footy team/club as tough as nails. But come out from the kick off and playing like you don't want to be there is the ultimate disrespect to everything this club once stood for.
And the fans end up turning on you.
Agree with all what you said, but fans also had enough of the men with the whistle and their bias towards our club.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
6-1 penalty count to the dogs after the tigers got to a 32-6 lead, aka even up the count so it looks fair in the stats and in the newspaper report
That's true, and that's exactly what they did. But in that time we got all them penalties we were camped on their try line and didn't look like scoring once. Mind you the tigers defence is shit house but they could have easily defended against us with 12 men

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Agree with all what you said, but fans also had enough of the men with the whistle and their bias towards our club.
Refs have always hated our club.
This is just something we got to live with. There's always going to be a villain in life, we just happen to be the one in the nrl.
And it became much worse ever since that time a Bulldogs fan threatened bill harrigan

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's true, and that's exactly what they did. But in that time we got all them penalties we were camped on their try line and didn't look like scoring once. Mind you the tigers defence is shit house but they could have easily defended against us with 12 men
yeah but its ok, our attack has been good so far this year

this situation is like the snickers bar ads, like how you arent you when you're hungry

well we arent us without the morris twins, graham, lafai, klemmer etc

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

this situation is like the snickers bar ads, like how you arent you when you're hungry

You're joking right? Our attack has been good? It's been toothless for a long time and we haven't put any team to the sword in a very very long time. Our defense when its on song is the reason we win, because we can't buy a try atm

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Correct me if you think I'm wrong, but from round 1 we were down 24/0 against Penrith we came back but all our try's were long range. Against parra round 2 they were all over us we only took control once half their team went off injured.
Round 3 we just beat a injury riddled manly side and I'll remind you we almost lost that game. Next we played the tigers and were down like 24/0 again all trys came
Long range. The bunnies game we played our best game of the season but we had all the ball and a full team and they had injuries and we still lost. Dragons game speaks for itself. Last week we beat a manly team that's all injured and all shits broken loose at that place. And this week smashed again. So I have no idea what attack we have that's good? This will be the 4th year we can't score inside the 20 and to be honest it's looking worse than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.