SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do you mean? We need to get middles, who cares if it is for a year too long.
Because he ain't going be worth $1m at 30,31 & 32 years of age

Also AFB had a very good year last year and previous to that he has been average

He ain't a $1m dollar prop - that's a certainty

No doubt he is better than what we currently have, though for that money plus a little extra you get Luai, who makes us alot better than what AFB does

Reactions: Sue

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he ain't going be worth $1m at 30,31 & 32 years of age

Also AFB had a very good year last year and previous to that he has been average

He ain't a $1m dollar prop - that's a certainty

No doubt he is better than what we currently have, though for that money plus a little extra you get Luai, who makes us alot better than what AFB does
Unfortunately I don’t think we get Luai either tbh and AFB has been a class prop for years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s fkn strange bro. I think Gus is being strong about not paying too much and that players are not wanting to come. We are not in a position to underpay
Panthers did it and spent big money on Kite, Merrin and Tamou while they were blooding in the like soft Taylor, JFH, Leota and the lock (I can't remember his name lol). Imagine if we added that level of forward to our pack...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree
You disagree that AFB has been a class prop for years and we get Luai? AFB has been good since Manly. You can argue the age but to say that AFB has only had one good season is a reach. He had his best season this year where he is arguably best prop in the game

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they play in the forwards for us in 23 season or not? Yes, they aren’t good but the bloke was explicitly stating the depth we lost in the mids.
They had about as much influence on the results as what Gus ate for breakfast before games i.e: zero.

He just mentioned them because it serves his agenda. They weren’t losses at all. We signed Curran, an upgrade on Waddell. Thompson was no loss last season since he barely played and TPJ did three fifths of fuck all, so it doesn’t take much to replace him either.

Like everyone else I agree we could use some quality props, but we haven’t signed any for various reasons so we’ll just have to do with who we do have.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They had about as much influence on the results as what Gus ate for breakfast before games i.e: zero.

He just mentioned them because it serves his agenda. They weren’t losses at all. We signed Curran, an upgrade on Waddell. Thompson was no loss last season since he barely played and TPJ did three fifths of fuck all, so it doesn’t take much to replace him either.

Like everyone else I agree we could use some quality props, but we haven’t signed any for various reasons so we’ll just have to do with who we do have.
You're dumb as fuck buddy

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s fine but he didn’t list Mann or salmon or a few others that I’d say are as relevant (if not better considering those guys are no longer in the fucking nrl)
Exactly. I forgot Salmon, a big upgrade on Okunbor lol. Mann can play a backrow or hooker role too. Who knows what Poasa will bring, but we’re hardly much worse off than most of last season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They're fucking shit
What are the guys who couldn’t stay in the nrl? Fucking sheer stupid comment.

Okonbor pele and Davey are the names mentioned…

Mann salmon and knight? I’d take those 3 everyday.

Try talking less shit!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What are the guys who couldn’t stay in the nrl? Fucking sheer stupid comment.

Okonbor pele and Davey are the names mentioned…

Mann salmon and knight? I’d take those 3 everyday.

Try talking less shit!
You guys have had so much Gus dick it has literally made you mad. Absolutely insane how you can miss the point here. It's honestly trolling at the point.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys have had so much Gus dick it has literally made you mad. Absolutely insane how you can miss the point here. It's honestly trolling at the point.
Focus on the big money donkey at Liverpool.

We will focus on Gus' shrewd signings.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's signing crap. Suck his dick harder
Yes replacing Okonbor pele and Davey is a big task.
Last year you wouldn’t have said boo about Preston.

Will you for once just stfu

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes replacing Okonbor pele and Davey is a big task.
Last year you wouldn’t have said boo about Preston.

Will you for once just stfu
Fuck off dumb ****

Status
Not open for further replies.