SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We must be sitting well below the cap. Our list would be the least valuable by far. What happens if we don’t spend the cap?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did they play in the forwards for us in 23 season or not? Yes, they aren’t good but the bloke was explicitly stating the depth we lost in the mids.
The Gus dick riders are so far gone at this point they can't even comprehend something so basic anymore. They have no real opinions other than blind optimism in the club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We must be sitting well below the cap. Our list would be the least valuable by far. What happens if we don’t spend the cap?
Terell May maybe

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Gus dick riders are so far gone at this point they can't even comprehend something so basic anymore. They have no real opinions other than blind optimism in the club.
I’m not against Gus and think he is doing his job well in pathways but we need to look at him objectively when it comes to recruiting for the first team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would not be surprised if Gus has blown our cap at this point. I still remember him going on about how much money we had last season yet we did exactly what with it? I would not be surprised if all these plodders we're signing are coming for overs, I just can't understand how every player we genuinely need that pops up on the market is deemed "to expensive". Wtf are we saving our money for?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would not be surprised if Gus has blown our cap at this point. I still remember him going on about how much money we had last season yet we did exactly what with it? I would not be surprised if all these plodders we're signing are coming for overs, I just can't understand how every player we genuinely need that pops up on the market is deemed "to expensive". Wtf are we saving our money for?
I don’t buy that and we have been looking at million dollar per season players so we must have the coin

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not against Gus and think he is doing his job well in pathways but we need to look at him objectively when it comes to recruiting for the first team.
If agree and if we go into 24 with the pack we have it is not good enough

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t buy that and we have been looking at million dollar per season players so we must have the coin
Are we really looking at them or does Gus want us to think that?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did they play in the forwards for us in 23 season or not? Yes, they aren’t good but the bloke was explicitly stating the depth we lost in the mids.
That’s fine but he didn’t list Mann or salmon or a few others that I’d say are as relevant (if not better considering those guys are no longer in the fucking nrl)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A’e there are too many fkn conspiracy threads on the kennel. I can’t deal with Gus only pretending to be in the market to mask our cap problems
I just can't believe that we're consistently passing on elite players that address numerous issues in the squad because they're "to expensive". There is practically no one available and these guys will not just immediately improve our 17 but help guide the next gen Bulldogs through the grades. It's a worthy investment that the club just isn't making. We either don't have the money or they're flat out rejecting us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s fine but he didn’t list Mann or salmon or a few others that I’d say are as relevant (if not better considering those guys are no longer in the fucking nrl)
They're fucking shit

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just can't believe that we're consistently passing on elite players that address numerous issues in the squad because they're "to expensive". There is practically no one available and these guys will not just immediately improve our 17 but help guide the next gen Bulldogs through the grades. It's a worthy investment that the club just isn't making. We either don't have the money or they're flat out rejecting us.
It’s fkn strange bro. I think Gus is being strong about not paying too much and that players are not wanting to come. We are not in a position to underpay

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nah we have the money its just gus being stubborn not wanting to pay more than what he thinks they're worth

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
nah we have the money its just gus being stubborn not wanting to pay more than what he thinks they're worth
Happy to pay crazy money for an unproven Burton..

Status
Not open for further replies.