Luai or Mam for $1M ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luai is following crittas steps and is joing us from 2025 what I’ve been hearing panthers can’t go over 700k even though that’s what’s his worth and without cleary idk how he will play
They offered him 800k Max atm with no manager.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I never get the hate for Luai on here. Great fkn player, played well at SOO level, led a Samoan spine by himself to a WC final, brings confidence, great fkn passing game who put edge runners into holes for fun, trains hard, plays through injuries and is a fkn winner. We need fkn props but if Luai is in our team we are much better.
For me it's his arrogance knowing he is the weakest link of the Penrith spine but acts like he is above Cleary.

Gods blessed him, be humble.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me it's his arrogance knowing he is the weakest link of the Penrith spine but acts like he is above Cleary.

Gods blessed him, be humble.
TBH uce, he always praises Cleary. He is a good player but agree he comes across badly. His team mates like playing with him though. He is big on standards too. I remember when he went off on Salmon for not running the right line. Most NRL players are arrogant

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
TBH uce, he always praises Cleary. He is a good player but agree he comes across badly. His team mates like playing with him though. He is big on standards too. I remember when he went off on Salmon for not running the right line. Most NRL players are arrogant
Most people don't like players like Luai unless they're on their side/team (Cody Walker another 1, Latrell Mitchell, etc.). I'd love to have someone like that again here (Reynolds).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah not saying he is the only arrogant one.

And I can't fault him off the field bro, his Aunty always tells me the stuff he does that doesn't make the news.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mam not only because of his pure talent, but he’s not a cocky c**t like the other bloke. But he’s already said he wants to take over once Reynolds retires so he isn’t leaving Brisbane.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mam 17 votes so far.

Luai 5

Hope Gus is thinking the same

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mam 17 votes so far.

Luai 5

Hope Gus is thinking the same
I think Luai being a lot easier to get (Mam almost being impossible) will come into play. As soon as November hits we can't be waiting too long afterwards to sign someone. Otherwise we risk losing out on everyone.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neither. Running halfs (6s) are overrated! The whole lot of them! Overrated. "Ooo look he stepped ran and scored. Yay lets hype it up. Easy to shut down. "
So easy to shut down Mam just scored 20 tries for the season did the bulldogs even get 20 for theirs?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Luai being a lot easier to get (Mam almost being impossible) will come into play. As soon as November hits we can't be waiting too long afterwards to sign someone. Otherwise we risk losing out on everyone.
If Broncos are offering 700K to Mam and we offer 900K to a MIL I think we'd have just as big a chance of getting him

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Broncos are offering 700K to Mam and we offer 900K to a MIL I think we'd have just as big a chance of getting him
Broncos will have a juicy TPA and structure the deal to get bigger when Reynolds retires. We are absolutely zero chance of Mam