Luai or Mam for $1M ?

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is everyone so concerned on getting a new Half? Fuck me slap Chinboy Cleary behind RFM, Waddles and King and he ain't doing jack shit.

Let's concentrate on getting some dawgs in the middle and get our pack back to what used to win us games, Dogs of War. Then let's worry about replacing the halves we have if they don't perform well behind a decent pack.

Even Hokko did great behind a strong pack and quality Hooker and he wasn't a marque player or anything. Sexton could be our Hokko if we play our cards right and get our 8-13 sorted first.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone so concerned on getting a new Half? Fuck me slap Chinboy Cleary behind RFM, Waddles and King and he ain't doing jack shit.

Let's concentrate on getting some dawgs in the middle and get our pack back to what used to win us games, Dogs of War. Then let's worry about replacing the halves we have if they don't perform well behind a decent pack.

Even Hokko did great behind a strong pack and quality Hooker and he wasn't a marque player or anything. Sexton could be our Hokko if we play our cards right and get our 8-13 sorted first.
Exactly. Pennies pulled off that win without Luai, didn’t even look like they missed him. IMO, they don’t come close without Leota

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never get the hate for Luai on here. Great fkn player, played well at SOO level, led a Samoan spine by himself to a WC final, brings confidence, great fkn passing game who put edge runners into holes for fun, trains hard, plays through injuries and is a fkn winner. We need fkn props but if Luai is in our team we are much better.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I never get the hate for Luai on here. Great fkn player, played well at SOO level, led a Samoan spine by himself to a WC final, brings confidence, great fkn passing game who put edge runners into holes for fun, trains hard, plays through injuries and is a fkn winner. We need fkn props but if Luai is in our team we are much better.
He's a Karmichael. If you want more colourful language, just ask @south of heaven!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I agree with the basic sentiment, but take Wads' name oucho mouth.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a Karmichael. If you want more colourful language, just ask @south of heaven!
He may be bro but doesn’t mean he can’t play. Plenty of NRL players are Karmichaels. IMO, Luai is a good fella off the field. Met him a couple of times. He does a lot more community work than most. Some players who are universally loved are the biggest ***** you can meet

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Luai is following crittas steps and is joing us from 2025 what I’ve been hearing panthers can’t go over 700k even though that’s what’s his worth and without cleary idk how he will play

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have enough prospective 5/8 players.
Give me other 7 options.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Take laui out of that Panthers side and he'll flounder big time. Mam every day of the week
Fuck yes he will chimp, he’s a soft cock sook.. he’s a little bitch. Can see how much I like this guy aye :tearsofjoy: no blue an white for him thanks.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not bullying.

Just can’t fathom how much of a pathetic loser pretends to be another football teams fan to sit on their forum… then fucking linger when exposed….

How sad your life must be.
@coach are you still out there?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it possible that Mam was made to look good by Staggs, Farnworth and Walsh attracting the defence which left space for him. Take those 3 away and Mam would be nowhere near as effective. Let's see how he goes without Farnworth next year and the opposition coaches working on how to nullify him. As for strength and power he's a short arse (176) lightweight (85) that runs fast and has decent step.

Anyone thinking of dragging him away from the Broncos is dreaming, they signed him when he was 13, he's not going anywhere.

Always a Bulldog
All comes down to money. I don't see Luai knocking back a minimum,million plus per season.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mam is the real deal, but so is Luai and Deardon, we would benefit from any of these boys.

Based on upside, I’d choose Mam - then Luai - then Deardon…in that order.