Lower Grade Player Discussion

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is it funny @Kip Drordy ? Is he not with the Bulldogs anymore?
I didn't know I'd hit the funny button actually. Must have been a touch when scrolling on my phone. But have we signed him for next year? He's 17 and still at keebra. Didn't play ball for us this year so don't see any connection to dogs. Explain

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Apparently we have the Mustangs 18's MMC centre Brock Diment tied up. Big wraps on him.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't know I'd hit the funny button actually. Must have been a touch when scrolling on my phone. But have we signed him for next year? He's 17 and still at keebra. Didn't play ball for us this year so don't see any connection to dogs. Explain
All good. He was one of the 3 from Keebra Park signed due to the new partnership.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ex NSW cup player David Minute named in Auburn Warriors Ron Massey team. Anyone heard anything?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's going on with Bailey Simmonsson? He hasn't been sighthed since the pre season. Is he injured or left the club ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Same with Adam Keighran ... both gone missing.

Ex NSW cup player David Minute named in Auburn Warriors Ron Massey team. Anyone heard anything?
Interesting .. almost back at the Dogs after his cheeky childish prank call gone wrong.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
El Jalk , the 20s fullback was injured in the Brisbane game. Simmonson I have read here that is going to Rugby. Keighran who also trained full time in off season cant make the u 20s bench atm. Dhrys Miller, Bergamin Tom Carr and Lachlan Lee, others who trained ft in offseason - generally playing RMC, with occasional NSW Cup games. Contrast their development with Melbournes youth development - Croft, Scott and Smith.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
El Jalk , the 20s fullback was injured in the Brisbane game. Simmonson I have read here that is going to Rugby. Keighran who also trained full time in off season cant make the u 20s bench atm. Dhrys Miller, Bergamin Tom Carr and Lachlan Lee, others who trained ft in offseason - generally playing RMC, with occasional NSW Cup games. Contrast their development with Melbournes youth development - Croft, Scott and Smith.
Keighran went pretty well in NSW cup if I remember correctly, I think it was when he filled in for Frawley. Would be very surprised if Miller is in RMC though, he looked like one of the most likely to make it here and also heard that Jacko had taken him under his wing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Kreighran back in under 20's playing centre....he must have done something to fall so far down the pecking order at least she's still with the club.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Kreighran back in under 20's playing centre....he must have done something to fall so far down the pecking order at least she's still with the club.
Very strange 'coaching', but could be a ruse.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We seem to have had a fair amount of turnover in the 20's.. Kids only getting a game or 2 then never seen or heard of again. Issac Pedro, Chris Cunningham and Jake Gleeson spring to mind.

A lot of mid season signings too, makes you wonder what the recruitment staff did all summer..
Well I think the new recruitment team only came on board at the beginning of the year so that probably explains the turnover. McDonnell is big on junior development from his days with the Tigers.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs have a high performance camp in Auckland according to Pacific Sports Management.