Cant continue to fill this team up with kids

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood is fat and rubbish please fuck him off right now to the local kebabo

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add Tualau, Fualalo, Montoya, Frawley & Foran to your list as well. If I was an onfield trainer I would want to kung fu kick Fualalo every times the 6ft 6 pussy crabs sideways like a fucking girl. I am also not yet convinced that Ogden is going to have the necessary fitness to play at 1st grade level either. In any case, I want every last stench of Des & Dib shipped out of the Kennel pronto. On the positive side our new halves combo looked ok considering the number of 1st grade games they have played. Martin did good. Remis is WAY WAY better than Montoya & the Morris boys & Hoppa continue to produce.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is ok. Lichaa is our only real piece of shit. He needs to go. Just throw in as a tackling machine in ISP until he leaves, I wouldn't even want that really, just fuck the **** off.

Fuck, we could have all this team on minimum wage pretty much except-
Klemmer-600k
Jackson-450k
Morris's-300k
Hoppa-220k

Not saying down the line don't increase some contracts but as it stands that SHOULD be the payments for 2019.

That SHOULD have left us with a lazy 6 million lying around. Shit a brick.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Add Tualau, Fualalo, Montoya, Frawley & Foran to your list as well. If I was an onfield trainer I would want to kung fu kick Fualalo every times the 6ft 6 pussy crabs sideways like a fucking girl. I am also not yet convinced that Ogden is going to have the necessary fitness to play at 1st grade level either. In any case, I want every last stench of Des & Dib shipped out of the Kennel pronto. On the positive side our new halves combo looked ok considering the number of 1st grade games they have played. Martin did good. Remis is WAY WAY better than Montoya & the Morris boys & Hoppa continue to produce.
Hit the nail on the head mate. Couldn't have said it better, get rid of this rubbish get some money back into the cap kitty and recruit some real talent.

Away with these deadbeats and hasbeens

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 more to go Lichaa. Tolman. Eastwood need to go NOW
I have bagged the shit out of Lichaa and I still think he should have gone ages ago, but he did try hard tonight especially in defence however to little to late, & even though we lost tonight our team are much more exciting to watch. Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis, WOW what a difference they have made, we actually got a goal kicker now & Lewis's kicking game was superb, Hopefully good signs ahead ( Fingers Crossed )

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 more to go Lichaa. Tolman. Eastwood need to go NOW
So how do you suggest we make this happen?

Lichaa is contracted to 2019. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?

Tolman is contracted to 2020. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?

Eastwood is contracted to 2018. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't throw everybody out & just have minimum wage players, we will get lapped by 80 every week. And how does that affect the confidence of the young players then? How do we sign anybody when we decide to tear up everybody's contract who are deemed terrible? It doesn't work that way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So how do you suggest we make this happen?

Lichaa is contracted to 2019. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?

Tolman is contracted to 2020. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?

Eastwood is contracted to 2018. Do you just pay him out & just leave a vacancy on the list?
Isn't Lichaa signed for 2018 and an option in our favour for 2019?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with Tolman.. I think he has value given all the 1%ers he does... solid and busy in defence.. you need those types of players in a team
He still gets involved at times he shouldn't and stifles the attack. Numerous times yesterday he took his trademark 4th hitup. They need to get desball out of him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman is good for us its lichha that constantly gives it to the wrong person at the wrong time he has to go

Status
Not open for further replies.