Look what the dogs can do when u get rid of the dead wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every good team needs a Tolman whose going to take 20 hit ups and make 30 tackles. This freshens up some of the Bigger more power forwards.

Lichaa’s game awareness and service is, however, questionable. Even with the shackles off, he’s just short of the mark for what we need in that spine position.

Holland got severely owned tonight, most tries were through him. I’m going to say Holland and Dean Pay cost us the win tonight. If Holland was injured, a tactical solution should have been invoked by the coach.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing that our best 2 games of the season (I know it was a loss but we were the better team against a team with more on the line) were without Woods, Mybe, and Foran...

Wait...I am not that amazed...it was something we have all thought about at least once.

If we can get rid of Foran before the end of the year I'd be thrilled! I don't care if it costs us 300,000 a year. If it means we can keep guys like Martin, Lewis, JMK and maybe even Josh Morris...then thats a step in the right direction for our club.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Add Holland and priest to that pile of shit too
Priest has been shit and a waste of cap space, but Holland has been pretty good this year.

Hopefully he just a bad game last night.

Time will tell with him.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its amazing that our best 2 games of the season (I know it was a loss but we were the better team against a team with more on the line) were without Woods, Mybe, and Foran...

Wait...I am not that amazed...it was something we have all thought about at least once.

If we can get rid of Foran before the end of the year I'd be thrilled! I don't care if it costs us 300,000 a year. If it means we can keep guys like Martin, Lewis, JMK and maybe even Josh Morris...then thats a step in the right direction for our club.
Foran is the deadwood holding us back.

Hopefully we can find a way to get rid of him or medically retire him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Priest has been shit and a waste of cap space, but Holland has been pretty good this year.

Time will tell with him.
He was good for those 7 mins he came on fresh.

I hope for our sakes last night was only due to playing injured. I wouldn't drop him next week, but if he repeats last night, another player has to have a crack.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Problem is nobody will pick up Eastwood’s deal. So essentially the club is paying the bloke 800k to play reggies.

Absolutely pathetic situation the club has been left in.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is nobody will pick up Eastwood’s deal. So essentially the club is paying the bloke 800k to play reggies.

Absolutely pathetic situation the club has been left in.
I it has been said many times that Eastwood's contract ends this year.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is ok. Lichaa is our only real piece of shit. He needs to go. Just throw in as a tackling machine in ISP until he leaves, I wouldn't even want that really, just fuck the **** off.

Fuck, we could have all this team on minimum wage pretty much except-
Klemmer-600k
Jackson-450k
Morris's-300k
Hoppa-220k

Not saying down the line don't increase some contracts but as it stands that SHOULD be the payments for 2019.

That SHOULD have left us with a lazy 6 million lying around. Shit a brick.
We wouldnt have any of them players here if u paid them that. They could all nearly double that elsewhere.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I it has been said many times that Eastwood's contract ends this year.
Dumb ***** hey. They forget he was terrorising the comp and only getting 100 grand at start ofhis contract. U can explain this to em a thousand times there just too retarted to get it

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Time will tell with him.
Holland has never been first grade material and never will be. Dont know what yez see in him. Get rid of him

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last two weeks they have really tried for us, its positive despite the loss, give Tolman another year, he's kind of reassuring to have about.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every good team needs a Tolman whose going to take 20 hit ups and make 30 tackles. This freshens up some of the Bigger more power forwards.

Lichaa’s game awareness and service is, however, questionable. Even with the shackles off, he’s just short of the mark for what we need in that spine position.

Holland got severely owned tonight, most tries were through him. I’m going to say Holland and Dean Pay cost us the win tonight. If Holland was injured, a tactical solution should have been invoked by the coach.
He let the first try in before hurting his shoulder the next 2 tries maybe could be attributed to his injury but he got burnt for pace a couple of other times in second half which led to tries.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Don't know if it was played on TV but they interviewed Foran at the ground. He will be back next season and is keen to rip in.....according to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.