Long time lurker, first time poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've lurked these forums for quite some time and never joined because it seemed like a real close-knit group and pretty unwelcoming. A couple of weeks ago I just thought **** it, and joined.

So my name is Antony. I'm 28 years old. Born in Australia. I'm 1/2 Lebanese (Dad) and 1/2 Egyptian (Mum). If any of the females are asking, it's my bottom half that is African.

I'm happily engaged and living in the Hills District. I've gone for the Dogs since about 98, when my best mate got me into League. Before that I was a football (aka soccer) only man. I still love my football but I really enjoy watching League.

If you want to know anything else, just ask.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tonez. You're right about close-knit group, and some people can be unwelcoming

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome mate, the kennel is a close knit group but usually very welcoming any problems then just pm moe.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol Luke.

And if you just feel like pissing someone off, just PM Luke.

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
haha Awesome.

I've already got connections cuzzzzz.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome mate. Which part of the Hills district are you from?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf?, if you think we are unwelcoming then get lost

we are very welcoming :p

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
Welcome mate. Which part of the Hills district are you from?
Castle Hill. The fiance and I have bought land in Kellyville and we're building at the moment so once it's done, I'll be in Kellyville.

-313-

welcome...
and what African side are you talking about, Egyptian or lebanease, you are still an arab.

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
welcome...
and what African side are you talking about, Egyptian or lebanease, you are still an arab.
I thought that would've been pretty simple to work out on your own mate. Lebanon isn't in Africa, Egypt is.

I prefer the term Phoenecian then Arab.

-313-

I thought that would've been pretty simple to work out on your own mate. Lebanon isn't in Africa, Egypt is.

Oh really?? Damn, I wouldn't have thought that Lebanon is in Asia & Egypt in Africa...:whacky:

S

Snake Jailbird

I've lurked these forums for quite some time and never joined because it seemed like a real close-knit group and pretty unwelcoming. A couple of weeks ago I just thought **** it, and joined.

So my name is Antony. I'm 28 years old. Born in Australia. I'm 1/2 Lebanese (Dad) and 1/2 Egyptian (Mum). If any of the females are asking, it's my bottom half that is African.

I'm happily engaged and living in the Hills District. I've gone for the Dogs since about 98, when my best mate got me into League. Before that I was a football (aka soccer) only man. I still love my football but I really enjoy watching League.

If you want to know anything else, just ask.
most of them are soft cocks lol

Welcome

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Pot shots again. Keep that up and you're heading in the same direction as Crusader. Not that it matters to you. And you'll be glad you haven't met the Crusader yet ;)

Welcome :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But this guy is actually funny Rami, give him a break

-313-

Pot shots again. Keep that up and you're heading in the same direction as Crusader. Not that it matters to you. And you'll be glad you haven't met the Crusader yet ;)

Welcome :grinning:
don't worry about him Rami, he is obviously suffering from a short man syndrome... it seems to me he is trying to prove himself in every post....

Status
Not open for further replies.