lol @ ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
ben ross shot his mouth off all week about the physical encounter he was gunna have with ex team mate joel clinton,,
all week the fire works between the 2 have been all over the media for tonights encounter between the 2,,

the 2 met in the 2nd tackle of the match,,with clinton hurting his eye in the reletively soft tackle but recovered with in minutes,,

but ross looks to have torn a cruciate ligamate which with further diagnosis could have him out of the game for the rest of the year,,,

all i say is egg on your face ross,,,do your talking on the feild and not in the media,,,,IDIOT

H

Haztrick

Bad luck with his injury :( But it does kinda serve him right for shooting his mouth off all over the place.. Wasn't he screaming at Clinton to *quote* back up your *****ing word *un quote* on Sports Tonights..

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
IDIOT is abit harsh.

I wish some of the dogs players had that enthusiasm

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
bad luck with his injury,
the sharks played really well today
penrith need to improve, but then again its only round 7, and personally penrith have proved to me they win the games that matter...

thats 1/1 for me so far :D

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
MP4-Eedz said:
IDIOT is abit harsh.

I wish some of the dogs players had that enthusiasm

bryce gibbs,,,
we dont open our mouths,,
we shut them

C

Cookie^Monstah

he's a nice bloke leave him alone.

p.s. Clinton is a CAT

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
coastaldog said:
bryce gibbs,,,
we dont open our mouths,,
we shut them
As long as that mouth running isnt directed at the Dogs, his all good.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
im just laughing at the back fire and anti climax of the situation

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
At least he does not have to worry about Morley smashing hes face for the rest of this year if he is out.. i mean because he is so pretty and all *rolls eyes*

Must this guy speak out before every game i mean really

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
At least he does not have to worry about Morley smashing hes face for the rest of this year if he is out.. i mean because he is so pretty and all *rolls eyes*

Must this guy speak out before every game i mean really

stuff morley,,its omeley they all should worry about,,

but i think all the other players learned that lesson

C

Cookie^Monstah

ummm if u hadnt noticed it was the media hyping it up more then anything.

happens always, the players might joke n say somethig stupid, the media hypes it up into a big showdown event.

pffffft.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
well i saw him on tv

He speaks out a lot before games

Why cant he be like other players and let the playing do the talking.... Trying to make another NRl player look bad Especially trying to make my beloved morley look bad well i automatically dislike him.. But there he goes speaking out again.. I hate seeing players injured but really why should i show him sympathy when he lashed out at morley..

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:

happens always, the players might joke n say somethig stupid, the media hypes it up into a big showdown event.

pffffft.

its a bit more than that,,,
the 2 used to be flat mates until an alteration ended in the 2 have fisty cuffs at a training session when they were both playing at the panthers..
they now hate each other,want to even out the fight and are both trying to get the same aussie jersey,,,which neither will get,

plus ross thinks there fight was the reason that he was dropped from the panthers with no notice so he holds a grudge with the club tooooooooo

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:

pffffft.
I know but when i saw it on tv he sounded serious. there was no need for him to say that about morley... Morley AFTER the game thats right AFTER was heard saying he was upset with the comments made by Ross... If say... Fitzy said i worried Shrek will hit me in the head dont even try to say you would defend Fitzy right to say it... You play footy you get smashed up a little players know this they put their body on the line while playing nrl diving into knees and sholders to stop tries etc

Saying you are scared a player would hurt you.. well i find that ofensive and im glad Morley is mature enough that he did not lash out at Ross just say he was upset

C

Cookie^Monstah

coastaldog said:
its a bit more than that,,,
the 2 used to be flat mates until an alteration ended in the 2 have fisty cuffs at a training session when they were both playing at the panthers..
they now hate each other,want to even out the fight and are both trying to get the same aussie jersey,,,which neither will get,

plus ross thinks there fight was the reason that he was dropped from the panthers with no notice so he holds a grudge with the club tooooooooo
yeah i knew all that long ago.
actually i dont think he has a grudge with the club because he treats penrith fans the same way that he used to. :grinning:

Nikki - i dont know what he said bout morely so i cant comment :o but i feel you pain. could possibly have been another reason behind the comment? :confused: i duno. Ben is usually a nice guy but i guess footy does weird things to a person

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Ben is nasty he talks himself up in the media and tries to make himself look better then others

and he took a VERY nasty swipe at morley.. what did morley do to him... NOTHING.. what did morley say in return when the media asked him about it.. It upset me... Not Ross has no right not anything about ross just it upset him.. Even i felt sorry for morley out of nowhere Ross made a personal attack agianst morley.. No matter how nicely you say it, Saying your scared a player will hit you in the face is not nice.

If ben is scared hes face will get a little smashed he should not play footy.. FFS look at most players they usually in their career will cop a hit of some sort to the face and bleed...

It just p*ssed my off because Morley is such a nice guy and idont think he has a nasty bone in his body he never bag mouths people. When the media ask him about high shots he does not make excuses does not blame no one just said 'ill have to continue to try to improve my technique":

They ask him do you think your picked on he says "well if the ref sees it as a high shot then its a high shot the refs are just doing their job i just have to improve"

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i feel sorry for the sharks they lost both stevens and nutley on the off season so they buy a good prop and he might be out for the season

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, it was a real anit climax. I was hoping to see Ross smash Clinton....

A

atomic_crimson

ross mentioned clinton kicked him out when he got a gf...

Status
Not open for further replies.