Lol feminists please explain this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a big man - calling school children "cucks".

The irony is, that people like this bear character is the exact opposite of what an Alpha male is - even though he would like to think he is one. A real Alpha wouldn't spend hours making a video whining about feminism and abusing kids, he would just get on with it.

[BTW, I don't have any real views on the Sydney Boys High's videos themselves. It probably doesn't really advance anyone's cause, and comes across as a bit silly... but I still think the guy who posted the video is a **** (if that clears up my position)]

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the video..yep the video Sydney Boys High is cringe worthy and the response by Sydney Girls High was ridiculous.. However the guy who but put the the video together comes off as a bigger fuckwit than all of em.. His comments of when he was verbally abused as kid is irrelevant ..the point being made..even though not very well done..is they were discriminated because they were women..not like this guy who was abused because some guy probably thought he was just a little dick..

Videos like this just perpetuate the misguided belief that people opposed to unreasonable feminism are all wankers.. It’s a shame because he does make a valid point..but his name calling..his labelling..means it gets lost in meaningless dribble in an effort to sound like a smartarse..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the video..yep the video Sydney Boys High is cringe worthy and the response by Sydney Girls High was ridiculous.. However the guy who but put the the video together comes off as a bigger fuckwit than all of em.. His comments of when he was verbally abused as kid is irrelevant ..the point being made..even though not very well done..is they were discriminated because they were women..not like this guy who was abused because some guy probably thought he was just a little dick..

Videos like this just perpetuate the misguided belief that people opposed to unreasonable feminism are all wankers.. It’s a shame because he does make a valid point..but his name calling..his labelling..means it gets lost in meaningless dribble in an effort to sound like a smartarse..
Quite eloquent Mr95%, you should write a column.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

100% agree with you here.

**Gets up on his Men' Rights soap box and clears throat**

AHEM!

I firmly believe in feminism, and agree that there is a pay gap, and historically women's rights have been severely lagging behind.

That said, the solution isn't quota's it isn't so called "Positive discrimination" . It is, drawing a line in the sand, and agreeing that things will be done based on merit now.

if the most suitable person for a job, role, task etc is a Male, then fuck, so be it, if it is a Female, then, well happy days.

What us Men NEED to do is stop acting like little bitches and wince whenever the word feminism is mentioned, it isn't a bad word, and doesn't need to be treated as such.

What women NEED to do, is stop spitting vitriol and hatred at anyone who mentions Men's Rights. the 2 can exist side by side.

I refer to recent warning an UBER driver got from Uber where they stated

"We received a report from one of your riders that you have made some discriminatory remarks / misogynistic comments. As a result of this feedback, we have temporarily disabled your access to the Uber app."

So... Misogynistic comments... BAD
misandry comments - A OK

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

AHEM!

I firmly believe in feminism, and agree that there is a pay gap, and historically women's rights have been severely lagging behind.

That said, the solution isn't quota's it isn't so called "Positive discrimination" . It is, drawing a line in the sand, and agreeing that things will be done based on merit now.

if the most suitable person for a job, role, task etc is a Male, then fuck, so be it, if it is a Female, then, well happy days.

What us Men NEED to do is stop acting like little bitches and wince whenever the word feminism is mentioned, it isn't a bad word, and doesn't need to be treated as such.

What women NEED to do, is stop spitting vitriol and hatred at anyone who mentions Men's Rights. the 2 can exist side by side.

"We received a report from one of your riders that you have made some discriminatory remarks / misogynistic comments. As a result of this feedback, we have temporarily disabled your access to the Uber app."

misandry comments - A OK
Believe it or not
I actually think the bear in the video agrees with you, as do I

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought you lived in Brisbane for some reason... damn I must got you mixed up with someone.
I’m a Sydney boy my man.. I like Croydon in Sydney though! Lol! :blush:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

AHEM!

misandry comments - A OK
Hear hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.