Logitech harmony ultimate one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tried that but it didn't work because the HDD couldn't be found but i'll try it another way.
Cheers Billy
I was thinking, call it "watch HDD" but select the TV as your only device and set it to select input USB. It shouldnt even look for the HDD.

N

Natboy

I was thinking, call it "watch HDD" but select the TV as your only device and set it to select input USB. It shouldnt even look for the HDD.
Yeah it still won't work. Also mate I've put my channels in but want the HD channels to come on foxtel, no the normal ones
Any ideas?
Thanks again mate

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah it still won't work. Also mate I've put my channels in but want the HD channels to come on foxtel, no the normal ones
Any ideas?
Thanks again mate
They have different names, don't they ? Like arena HD. You have to use the right name.
Otherwise, you can set the channel number as a favorite and download your own icon.

N

Natboy

They have different names, don't they ? Like arena HD. You have to use the right name.
Otherwise, you can set the channel number as a favorite and download your own icon.
Ohh ok I just named them myself & added the channel numbers which are the same. I added them all as favourites and downloaded icons.
All of them work except for the HD ones so I'll try naming them correctly
Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.