LL Cool J aka Harry aka Lachy Lewis on Big Sports Breaky radio 7:40am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he fobbed off any meaningful connection between uncle Wally and his footy.. Not inspired by him at all

The guy just enjoys the game, I gathered he'd still be playing league even if his uncle was Lionel Messi. That's how far removed he is from the influence of Wally Lewis on his football ..

He's more popular for being the cousin of Lincoln Lewis from neighbours than Wally Lewis..

So glad we have this guy wearing our colours, the exact opposite of that big head mbye
Mbye blames everything else.. Lewis blames himself.. Massive difference.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
‘Ladies Love Cool James’
Nothing beats these Hey lover lyrics:

"he can't stop me from having daydreams, tonguing you down with ah, vanilla ice cream, kissing on your thighs in the moonlight searching your body with my tongue girl all night"

So poetic :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good head on his shoulders. Very mature young bloke with very good personality. An absolute credit to the club on and off field.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep.
The Kennel never changes.
I agree it's early days to be blowing loads, but who cares man, let us dream, maybe he will be an Origin and Bulldogs champion for a very long time, who knows, time will tell.

But even if he doesn't reach those great heights, as long as he can keep contributing to our on field cause.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it's early days to be blowing loads, but who cares man, let us dream, maybe he will be an Origin and Bulldogs champion for a very long time, who knows, time will tell.

But even if he doesn't reach those great heights, as long as he can keep contributing to our on field cause.
How good would it be to have a long term champion playmaker in our team
Along with a very competitive squad just like the old days
I’m always hopeful for that plus big big Dogggy crowds

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good would it be to have a long term champion playmaker in our team
Along with a very competitive squad just like the old days
I’m always hopeful for that plus big big Dogggy crowds

and Belmore becoming a fortress

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Made to wear dorky headgear if he missed too many tackles. Genius Grandpa.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and Belmore becoming a fortress
How good would that be,a purpose built 30,000 seat state of the art stadium in Belmore
Along with that a tough gritty bulldogs team and full house every game
Then we would go to our fantastic club to celebrate,mingling with the players and having a nice meal topped with a wild turkey.
Is there any chance or am I just dreaming again lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good would that be,a purpose built 30,000 seat state of the art stadium in Belmore
Then we would go to our fantastic club to celebrate,mingling with the players and having a nice meal topped with a wild turkey.
I like your thinking :grinning:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago we were doing that. It is exactly what i miss.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signs for sure but i still think its early days to be blowing loads..
but.......but......but......I'm horny..................................

How about just one????????

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think he might avoid being homesick and stay with us to avoid the wally comparisons and forge his own name

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree of course.
My comment is not about him but about the Kennel.
Remember when Mbye come on the scene and played half a decent season, loads were being blown everywhere and people were begging Hodkinson to fuck off because we were worried about losing Mbye.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree of course.
Remember when Mbye come on the scene and played half a decent season, loads were being blown everywhere and people were begging Hodkinson to fuck off because we were worried about losing Mbye.
If the club were smarter back then Mbye wouldn't have gone onto a 4 year marquee money contract after a handful of decent games. If he knew he had to earn his cash he might not have slacked off like he does. For Lewis he'll have to go well for the next two years to give himself a chance to attract the big money. Mbye got lucky with the timing. The cap rose that year and a couple of halves had already been paid massive money when only a few established halves were off contract.

Hopefully Lewis avoids getting an enlarged ego.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree of course.
Yep, I think you're bang on there. I do really hope Lewis keeps improving and doesn't go though second year syndrome, all these people singing his praises will be out with the pitch forks in no time

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please don't ever come up with nicknames again. Dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.