LL Cool J aka Harry aka Lachy Lewis on Big Sports Breaky radio 7:40am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kids a Cracker...

Why were you taking field goal tips from the Physio?

" Oh it was Tony Grimaldi and I was spraying them all over the park, I needed someone to get the footy's for me " LMAO!

You were due to come on Monday but obviously u had some sort of b'day celebration on Sunday?

"Yeah nah its that crazy Flu season going around atm"

You old man used to play too didn't he?

"yeah he used to say he was best on the field when he played with Wally, He would dummy to Wally and four blokes would go towards Wally and the field would open up for him"

If you haven't heard it get a hold of it, best interview with the kid yet.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I use to listen to LL Cool J

I get the LL Cool reference but whats the J for?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good signs for sure but i still think its early days to be blowing loads..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good kid.
Quick as a whip.
I like how quickly he steers the talk away from his uncle. All that talk is only going to add pressure.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He reallt doesn’t seem to like the Wally connection and comparisons
Well based on his ISP interviews throughout the season it kind of comes across as there is not much of a relationship between the two.

I do remember one time he was asked something along the lines of Wally watching him play and giving him tips and Lewis replied saying that Wally was busy with his work on chan 9 lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love how he said he's not afraid to get smashed after a kick so it helps keep him focused on his kick and looking like he has all the time in the world to do it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well based on his ISP interviews throughout the season it kind of comes across as there is not much of a relationship between the two.

I do remember one time he was asked something along the lines of Wally watching him play and giving him tips and Lewis replied saying that Wally was busy with his work on chan 9 lol.
Yeah he fobbed off any meaningful connection between uncle Wally and his footy.. Not inspired by him at all

The guy just enjoys the game, I gathered he'd still be playing league even if his uncle was Lionel Messi. That's how far removed he is from the influence of Wally Lewis on his football ..

He's more popular for being the cousin of Lincoln Lewis from neighbours than Wally Lewis..

So glad we have this guy wearing our colours, the exact opposite of that big head mbye

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's funny how everyone seems to ask about how involved was Wally in his training and playing career?

But always seem to not ask the obvious questions that they both have in common. about who was their early coach/mentor that helped develop their game.

to me it's more important than his uncle giving him occasional tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.