Liverpool have NO history: Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has taunted Liverpool by claiming it is his club who continue to make history in the English game.

The Reds have sent the Blues crashing out of the UEFA Champions League at the semi-final stage twice in the last three seasons and their supporters taunt the west Londoners by insisting the Stamford Bridge outfit have no real history.

But while the Portuguese boss accepts they cannot compete with the Anfield club's heritage on the European stage, he continues to drive the point home about the Merseysiders inability to win the English title in the last 17 years and added that Chelsea made their mark in English folklore by winning the first FA Cup at the new Wembley.

Mourinho told the club's official magazine: "Liverpool fans can continue to chant 'no history' at us but we continue to make it.

"They have no history, we have history. They are a club with no history in Europe and England that Chelsea doesn't have, and our history is magnificent, but I think for 17 years they don't win one championship and we won two in the last three years.

"Of the 12 pieces of silverware in English football in the last three years, Chelsea won six, Liverpool two, Manchester United two and Arsenal two, so we won the same number of pieces of silverware that the other three clubs won all together. So I think we are going in the right direction"

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hazmak

He's just psyching it up.

Good on him.

He reminds me of Mundine.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his a w##ker, maybe he should look at chelsea's history before they got the russian guys money(I'm not even going to try to spell it) was it something like no title in 50 years

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Jose is a tosser big time STFU you idiot
With all those players you couldnt win jack **** sucked in

DrHouse

Waterboy
Reaction score
his a w##ker, maybe he should look at chelsea's history before they got the russian guys money(I'm not even going to try to spell it) was it something like no title in 50 years
Let's see what Liverpool win with American Money

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well he's not wrong i mean id expect chelsea to win no doubt with the squad they have, on paper im sure their best 16 incl. reserves are all capable of playing international,
but hey mourinho any problems speak to abramovich and get a few millions, you can buy ronaldinho, adriano, eto'o, roberto carlos no worries mourinho, wen ur done move to real madrid and make another team of champions while livo has their champion team!!!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Let's see what Liverpool win with American Money
idiot... before we were taken over... we have won more trophies that your team wished for.

historically Liverpool are the best british team followed by Manure than Celtic... than chelsea is still stuck somewhere in the bottom... yous still have 30 years of catching up.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Someone ban cantona!! Also Murinho is right and cantona, your signature is homo. Chelsea already won 2 premiereships so you signature is pointless. Just Man U fans being jealous again...

D

D0ggyStylz

Someone ban cantona!! Also Murinho is right and cantona, your signature is homo. Chelsea already won 2 premiereships so you signature is pointless. Just Man U fans being jealous again...
Yes and you've won your last premiership for quite a while. Man United will se to that. We are building an unstoppable force.

Status
Not open for further replies.