Liverpool have NO history: Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Newcastle were Labelled the Sleeping Giants in English Premier League for too long so now it's changed to 2 Teams Liverpool & Arsenal Both Teams Capable of Going the Entire Season Undefeated but both of them have Different times to Shine in One Season... Liverpool is Towards the End of the Season, Arsenal is in the Middle of Season...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Murinho is trying to prove a Point is that Yes Liverpool Might be the Most Successful Team in English Football History it's just that in the Past 15 Years or So Liverpool's Dominanace has Turned-off...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well In my Opinion I think Murinho should look at Chelscum's History & also look at the Fact that it took them another 50 Seasons to win their Second Premiership!!! Plus I haven't seen Chelscum win 5 UEFA Champs League Titles

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol how is 2 good years building history? Don't be fooled by Mourinho's antics. He always says obnoxious things to deflect the attention away from his team. Any true football fan can't say chelsea plays attractive football. The great teams of the 90's, Arsenal a few years ago, Real Madrid with Zidane at his peak, Barcelona before this season and Man Utd have not just played to win but to entertain as well. Despite all their millions and so called World class players they are very average without Terry and Drogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.