Live Scores Bulldogs vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
yep great post. I think we did great today, manly should have smashed us with all the dudes we got out.
Amen brother. We were in 2nd spot regardless of tonight's result and a "premier league" team nearly beat the eagles at brookie. Well done boys. BRING ON THE SEMI'S! :D

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i usually dont like to blame the refs.. but ffs what are manly paying them

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
Looking on the bright side, its better to get the loses out of the way now rather than later!

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
it ****s me coz we were never in the lead

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Brent said:
Amen brother. We were in 2nd spot regardless of tonight's result and a "premier league" team nearly beat the eagles at brookie. Well done boys. BRING ON THE SEMI'S! :D
here here !

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
N00b said:
When were sitting watching the Storm and some other team playing the grand final? I think not.
i'm sure there's room on the eels' bandwagon for you :grinning:

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Injuries

Apart from Morrin, how are we as far as injuries?

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
It's not a bad result. If we had Mason tonight then I say we win, and he will be back when it matters most

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury free....2nd spot, good performance. Rabs was saying Shifty was playing with a groin injury? Corey is really starting to find some form. No more bombs on his own 10m line :p. We look good. :grinning:

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was pretty impressed with our boys.. cept it seems haz had n off game?
shifty coming back into form for sure!
refs grrr!

SBW

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good effort by the boys, it was good to see that shifty sherwin seems as if he is hitting some good form, and the bobcat, sherk and armit all had good games.
however, sbw is very ineffective in the centers, i hope folkes switches him and maitua becoz he is wasted there...

D

DJ ALMO

we still shouldve won but good effort looking forward to next week

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW said:
good effort by the boys, it was good to see that shifty sherwin seems as if he is hitting some good form, and the bobcat,
Ryan has really stepped up and I feel a bit of a **** bagging him at the start of the season. Him getting dropped from SOO was the best thing that ever happend for the 'dogs. maybe it's just the tape he wears around his head? :grinning: Whatever it is it's working. FIRE UP BOBCAT!

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey is so good when he gets the niggle out of his game. He won us a penalty at a vital stage with a dart from dummy half, it was awesome. Same as shifty's 40/20..

Status
Not open for further replies.