Live Scores Bulldogs vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ ALMO

alright it's around 2hrs and 10 min til kick off this is some thing that usually works so i can pump up everyone for tonights so here we write what we think is going to happen and what we want to happen until kick off it almost worked against favourites storms hopefully it works 100% today so just put in your opinions.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i cant wait till the game starts, i picked the dogs by 2, hopefully we win today so we can prove a lot of critics wrong from last week, and we can prove that even with some players missing we are not gone yet

go the doggies!!

H

Haztrick

This will be a tight match IMO.. Both teams should know the importance of the match.. Where missing alot of blokes and there missing Ben Kennedy so it's not like both are full strength.. Both teams are still fielding a very strong line-up but our young blokes are really going to have to step up. Everyone is going to have to. We have to come out firing and play with agression. Defence is once again the key because they have attacking power all over. We have to be careful of their speedy players, particully Stewart aswell as Orford..

D

DJ ALMO

im realy hoping we do win manly look dangerous not really the greatest bench we and they have but i think in the end our young guns will put enough effort to win us the game we need a solid game from bith dj and shifty and all the boys hopefully sonny and matt utai can form an undefeatable combo something a little like the tahu and gidley though dont think it will happen but im expecting to see some explosive runs down the middle by sonny and utai i wish all the boys the best

D

DJ ALMO

i want hazem to have a blinder i also want him to grap some tries to catch up to stewart and merrit

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Gaahh... JF lost again, maybe we should take the PL players and put them back in PL....:(

Should be a cracker of a match tonight.... I reckon our boys like Armit and Hickey will stand up tonight and with O'Meley having a whale of a game, we can get Manly. I can't wait to see SBW and Utai combine, should be a great game.... :D :D

Tough it will be though, Manly are excellent and you can almost guarantee that Stewart will get a try, always does... so this should be close and tough.

Bulldogs by 4 for me.

GO THE DOGGIES- Oh and for those who are interested, listen to 1269 2SM ATM, Peter Tunks and Paul Langmack are on the radio, they are interview Melbourne captain ATM... but after it they are full firing up about tonight, it is a great listen.. :grinning:

D

DJ ALMO

im pretty sure stewart wont score tonight our defensive line will be too strong he wont score

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Stewart will score, and I think Hazem and Ryan will have awesome games. Bulldogs by 2 or 3.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Manly by 10+

gut feeling.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
damn JF lost again!! they haven't been on too much of a role the past few weeks

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Goldsworth said:
shame mitchus shame
dont be trying to shame me goldsworth, shant work tbh.

i dont see a win w/out mason and roy roy tbh.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
ye i have a gut feeling dogs are gunna lose also mitch

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have good feelings of a bulldogs win. Might not be logical but we'll see.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I have tipped the Dogs. They still have a pretty strong line up and I am sure they'll bounce back from last week. Dogs by 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.