LIMITLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lookin good blood [emoji106]. How are you travelling?
Thanks mate! Yeah not too bad...Life's been a bit up and down of late but keeping busy always helps.

How about Yourself?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do the live events stack up these days when there are 100s of unqualified peanuts on youtube throwing out advice?

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do the live events stack up these days when there are 100s of unqualified peanuts on youtube throwing out advice?
Like everything else there's a lot of competition out there and it lot of cases, may it be in computers or individuals giving out advice; unfortunately like you said...'we come across a lot of unqualified peanuts' You control what you can control

As a host and speaker, I love the feeling of being able to make people smile and look at life differently. It's priceless. As someone in the audience, I feel I need to connect and relate with the speaker.
It's been quite a challenge for me to get my name out there but I know it'll be worth it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Like everything else there's a lot of competition out there and it lot of cases, may it be in computers or individuals giving out advice; unfortunately like you said...'we come across a lot of unqualified peanuts' You control what you can control

As a host and speaker, I love the feeling of being able to make people smile and look at life differently. It's priceless. As someone in the audience, I feel I need to connect and relate with the speaker.
It's been quite a challenge for me to get my name out there but I know it'll be worth it.
Get your name out there by way of a website, and balance that with LinkedIN and other social media accounts. Look into Google analytics as well as Google Webmaster Tools so that when people google your name, there are hits for it.

Promote those websites on social media, and use linkbacks to your site, and linkbacks from site to social media.

That'll start the ball rolling with getting YOU out there.

Can be something as simple as a wix.com or squarespace.com website.

Squarespace is better than wix if you are intuitive.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get your name out there by way of a website, and balance that with LinkedIN and other social media accounts. Look into Google analytics as well as Google Webmaster Tools so that when people google your name, there are hits for it.

Promote those websites on social media, and use linkbacks to your site, and linkbacks from site to social media.

That'll start the ball rolling with getting YOU out there.

Can be something as simple as a wix.com or squarespace.com website.

Squarespace is better than wix if you are intuitive.
Thanks bro, appreciate the help!

I feel that's what I'm missing, a website/blog would really help. Allow people to understand my backstory and the meaning/reason behind Stay True Be You

Got everything else on track I think

Square space looks good btw. Really like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.