LIMITLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you and your families are all well!

For anyone keen/interested in motivational seminars :grinning:

Come join me and John Novak (Canterbury Bulldogs Mind Coach) on May 18th 7pm at Blueberry Hill, Canterbury Leagues Club. A unique look into my personal story, mind triggers, motivation & performance.

Tickets are available for the LIMITLESS seminar for $10. They can be bought via credit card at 9704 7715 or in person at C-Life Health Club reception desk (Canterbury Leagues Club)

Take care, wish you all the best

Moustie

Also, feel free to like my page/follow me on my journey to walk at Life is What You Make it - Moustafa Ardati (https://www.facebook.com/M.ARDATI.LIWYMI)

Attachments

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Dude if the NRL gets its way your job will be LIMITED!!

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude if the NRL gets its way your job will be LIMITED!!
Lol...Better not work there then. True true, so much for forward thinking, feels like the NRL's going backwards these days

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If I wasn't all the way over the opposite side of Sydney and battling with peak hour traffic I'd have checked this out.

All the best with the ticket sales..

You are an inspiration to many, and hopefully this creates an avenue for you as a motivational speaker for seminars/events, etc.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't all the way over the opposite side of Sydney and battling with peak hour traffic I'd have checked this out.

All the best with the ticket sales..

You are an inspiration to many, and hopefully this creates an avenue for you as a motivational speaker for seminars/events, etc.
Thanks champ, really means a lot to me! Hopefully I end up having many more and you can attend one of them :grinning:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Are you able to give a brief summary of content and concept.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How did it go??

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack your thread again but Limitless reminds me of Sofles..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack your thread again but Limitless reminds me of Sofles..

Ironlak lol. Haven't see that in a long time haha.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck with tonights presentation Bigmous!!
Thanks bro!
How did it go??
Was a successful night and a humbling experience! :grinning:...Look forward to many more 'Limitless' seminars in the future!!!
Got some really good feedback and a lot of them said they want to come to the next one and bring others along with them...Good signs :grinning:

Based on polls I've held, my next one will most probably be held on a Sunday morning; pending availability...I'll keep you all posted.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great initiative... wish you all the best with it, not to mention lots of success on the motivational speaking circuit.

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope you're all well!

UPDATE...I've been working hard on spreading my Stay True Be You message/brand and have expanded upon my Motivational Speaking and YouTube videos. Now I'm designing clothes and merchandise.

We believe 'Being Yourself', 'Bettering Yourself' and 'Believing in Yourself' is the key to succeeding in life!...Help us help others by instilling our 'Stay True Be You' message/brand in our next generation; encouraging them to be true to who they are and to believe in themselves.

Let me know what you guys think of my items.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lookin good blood [emoji106]. How are you travelling?

Status
Not open for further replies.