Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
LICHAA HAS NEVER HAD AN IMPACT,GETTING RID OF ENNIS WAS AS BAFFLING AS DROPPING KRISNAN INU FOR TIM LAFAI AND AS BAFFLING AS GIVING MBYE A BIG CONTRACT,I REALLY NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE MYBE HYPE ID SEEN ALL HES GAMES AND MBYE CANT KICK GOALS FOR SHIT

El Mag-Nick

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mbye saved his spray for the last game. Where was this mouth all year?
I think it just took mbye 27 weeks to lose his cool in public, Reynolds blew up at him in New Zealand much earlier in the season and everyone in here jumped on him for doing it publicly, now people wanted mbye to blow up deluxe on the field before now?

The fact both halves have publicly blasted him on field during this year says a lot.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LICHAA HAS NEVER HAD AN IMPACT,GETTING RID OF ENNIS WAS AS BAFFLING AS DROPPING KRISNAN INU FOR TIM LAFAI AND AS BAFFLING AS GIVING MBYE A BIG CONTRACT,I REALLY NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE MYBE HYPE ID SEEN ALL HES GAMES AND MBYE CANT KICK GOALS FOR SHIT
Dropping Ennis was never baffling - he was rubbish in his last two years with us.

It's clear that Lichaa hasn't been the answer, but neither was Ennis

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to add about 15kg to his frame. Gets brushed off so easily.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a nice guy but dead set 16th best hooker in nrl. When you publicly get lambasted by both your halves in the same season you know something up
This is generous Baptise, Ballin etc

Despite Des's game plan he is not good. He can't even pass, isn't this the most important thing from your number 9? He wouldn't be a genuine gun anywhere

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He needs to add about 15kg to his frame. Gets brushed off so easily.
God help us.
If he even added another 15 grams more, the fat fuck will be crawling, let alone running.
The bloke is overweight and every time he runs, he stumbles like a pisshead thats been on a Friday night bender.
Get rid of him and bring back Cook.
Cook can kick, is lightning fast, can tackle and can kick goals....unlike this useless prick who can tackle but if he tackles on his own, the attacker will push him back another 10mtrs until someone comes and helps him....fuck him off!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The past two seasons has clearly shown Des has restricted our hookers.. Ennis has been a revelation at the sharks. I was stoked at the Lichaa signing but he has been average. Contract of Lichaa is up end of the season. He needs a BIG 2017..

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was super stunned by Cook being let go.
He is the fastest beach sprinter in Australia, that means he was probably the quickest off the mark dummy half in the NRL. Seem like a gentlemen as well where Licha come's across as a little punk (easy to see why he's best friends with Josh Reynolds)

Souths looked like a different team with him starting the last few weeks. Another HUGE mistake.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people forget Ennis? Granted he's playing career best form now, but was light years ahead of Licha even at his worse..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said it once and I'll say It again. Des told me straight to my face Lichaa was the next hooker for NSW.

Our dud coach more than likely didn't finish his sentence , perhaps he wanted to say ...." Lichaa was the next hooker for NSW CUP"

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa won't be re-signed beyond next year and Woolford will come in 2 years too early and the hooker and fullback merry go round will continue

Lylodog13

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to leave and flourish under a different coach, des took away the best aspect of his game ( the running game) cant fault lichaa for not being able to play his natural game
hasler didnt take away his ability to distribute a decent pass from dummy half though did he, he has never been able to do that

Reactions: DT

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hasler didnt take away his ability to distribute a decent pass from dummy half though did he, he has never been able to do that
Yeah!
On top of that, Des took away his running game cause he saw the fat fuck stumbling and falling over after the first 3 steps.
If I was Des, I would tell him not to run either....useless prick.

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa is absolutely shit, when they got rid of cook I spewed dead set Ennis would have been great under new leadership with cook of the bench as a utility. Definitely keep Reynolds and mbye but in a different position. Need a half combo

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Des does restrict his hookers and likes them to play a simple role as we have seen with Ennis and also Ballin was the same at Manly under his coaching. I remember Ennis in 2009-2010 under Kevin Moore was a much more attacking and creative threat with the ball and we have seen the same in 2015-16 at the Sharks. The only player who regularly ran the ball was Damien Cook at the back end of last year and he looked very dangerous.

The thing with Lichaa is he can't even get the basics right. Even if he's being restricted why is his service so poor and slow? Why does he have to pick up the ball and run 1-2 metres before passing a ball to a player who is then under pressure rather than passing from the ground? When he does run, he looks like the slowest hooker in the comp. How could this guy possibly be one of the best young attacking hookers coming through when we signed him?

Can't see much improvement in the team with him there in 2017. It's time for a reshuffle if we can sign a half or even Garvey would be an improvement for now and then possibly Woolford coming through at some stage if he shows enough promise.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Des does restrict his hookers and likes them to play a simple role as we have seen with Ennis and also Ballin was the same at Manly under his coaching. I remember Ennis in 2009-2010 under Kevin Moore was a much more attacking and creative threat with the ball and we have seen the same in 2015-16 at the Sharks. The only player who regularly ran the ball was Damien Cook at the back end of last year and he looked very dangerous.

The thing with Lichaa is he can't even get the basics right. Even if he's being restricted why is his service so poor and slow? Why does he have to pick up the ball and run 1-2 metres before passing a ball to a player who is then under pressure rather than passing from the ground? When he does run, he looks like the slowest hooker in the comp. How could this guy possibly be one of the best young attacking hookers coming through when we signed him?

Can't see much improvement in the team with him there in 2017. It's time for a reshuffle if we can sign a half or even Garvey would be an improvement for now and then possibly Woolford coming through at some stage if he shows enough promise.
I agree. How can he look so good in the lower grades if he was slower than a snailZ

We can blame des's structure and so on, but Lichaa passes like a spastic and runs like a ln old man. He doesn't even have the fundamental skills, let alone talent.

Fuck that, Lichaa should be in nsw cup next year.

Reactions: DT

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Des restricts his hookers, why was Cook allowed to run?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Bring back Hetherington. Wasn't brilliant but never fucked up and never got dragged 20m in tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.