Lichaa vs Ennis - Lichaa may seek early release

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the sledging part between Ennis and then the reply from Lichaa ... that's GOLD

Lichaa may seek early release if exile from top grade remains

DON’T be surprised if dumped Sharks rookie Michael Lichaa asks Cronulla for an immediate release over the next month to join Canterbury-Bankstown. One of the hottest young talents in the NRL, Sharks coach Peter Sharp was fuming when Lichaa officially told the club he’d signed a three-year deal with the Bulldogs last Wednesday.

Shark's Michael Lichaa may ask for an early release from his Cronulla contract.Source: News Corp Australia

Canterbury officials are closely monitoring the situation and are expected to make a move if Lichaa continues to be snubbed in reserve grade. The delicate issue from the Bulldogs perspective will be co-captain Michael Ennis. The NRL’s best sledger had some choice words for his soon-to-be protégée when the pair came together last Monday night, warning him: “You won’t be taking my spot.” Undeterred on debut, Lichaa shot back: “Yeah but I’ll be taking your money.” To his credit, Ennis acknowledged the pup’s wit after fulltime. We keep hearing Canterbury only plan to keep off-contract Ennis for one more season, but the former NSW Origin rake has declared his desire to clinch a longer term deal.
Lichaa set to join Bulldogs
If they can’t agree, Ennis might be forced to finish his career elsewhere. Keep a close watch on Lichaa. If things don’t improve dramatically at the Sharks over the next fortnight, expect him to ask for an early release.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahaha, nice comeback, hammered him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol i love it (sledge). The sharks are falling apart and things will get worse when the 4 players get handed infraction notices next week. Can we take fifita now too seeing as though he will be taking ben barbas money!

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Well this could be an intriguing turn of events

We may very well see ennis agree to a 1 year deal, and is licha does have an early release he may well be playing off the bench?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
All we need is to see fast and safe fullback and 2015 is our premiership year guarenteed

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha I love the dialogue something out of a drama series

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knowing Ennis he would have applauded that comment.

That stare he did after the try.. that wasn't in the direction of Lichaa as well was it?

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2014 is all about fine tuning before the big launch. On ya Des.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Knowing Ennis he would have applauded that comment.

That stare he did after the try.. that wasn't in the direction of Lichaa as well was it?
Was he on the field at the time?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot see ennis agreeing to a 1 year extension ,youd think knights /cowboys or even sharks would go hard and offer him the 3/4 years he wants

JDM-DC2R

Waterboy
Reaction score
he's more concerned about the money he'll be making than actually being confident enough about securing a first grade spot?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
he's more concerned about the money he'll be making than actually being confident enough about securing a first grade spot?
Pleeease. Don't over analyse it ,they were sledging each other ,it was a good comeback

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I doubt the drug cheats would help him and us by releasing him.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry he won't have to request it.

Asada will probably crush the club in the next few weeks anyway.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All we need is to see fast and safe fullback and 2015 is our premiership year guarenteed
A few injuries could stop that. Nothings guaranteed, I still believe we have every chance this year and ill be cheering them on for as long as they have a chance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry he won't have to request it.

Asada will probably crush the club in the next few weeks anyway.
I hope they do get crushed, especially Gallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.