Lichaa signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Errr, umm, err eeee , they've signed EVERYONE else!....or words to that effect.

2v is so amusing when he's upset....gee imagine we got DCE off them, what a riot that would be!
Was it on fox sports

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2v is a feckn mess, does he speak english?? I seen better looking meth heads in parra.
"We don't need no water let the motherf***er burn, burn motherf***er, BURN!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw Mbye's latest picture on Instagram, he is hanging with him enjoying some Lebo food and his Lebo mates. The man will fit in great at Bankstown!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is it that when ever the bulldogs sign someone the price is leaked or speculated upon, but yet Melbourne resigned cam Smith and Jesse Bromwich this week and not 1 figure has been mentioned? And the same goes for most other clubs. Nearly everyone we've signed recently has had a price on them

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm loving the team of Raelene Castle, Des and Crusher, they seem to be in sync about who they need to build a dynasty, re-signing current stars and future stars and a signing stars and future stars, as good as Todd Greenburg was he seemed to care more about the clubs outward appearance rather then building a team to win multiple comps.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharp and Flanno probably have throw away prepaid mobiles to contact each other, as if Flanno isn't telling him what to do.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it that when ever the bulldogs sign someone the price is leaked or speculated upon, but yet Melbourne resigned cam Smith and Jesse Bromwich this week and not 1 figure has been mentioned? And the same goes for most other clubs. Nearly everyone we've signed recently has had a price on them

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
That's a very good question. Their was no big media witch-hunt about how much jennings, sbw & maloney cost the rorters when they where recruited for the same season. Brad Walter in particular is running multiple stories about the bulldogs. Thing is all these scum reporters know you mention the bulldogs and any hint of wrong doing and everyone will read it, very simple case of supply and demand. Personally i love when everyone hates us, historically we do well under these circumstances.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I'm loving the team of Raelene Castle, Des and Crusher, they seem to be in sync about who they need to build a dynasty, re-signing current stars and future stars and a signing stars and future stars, as good as Todd Greenburg was he seemed to care more about the clubs outward appearance rather then building a team to win multiple comps.

This is true, but Greenberg had a pretty big mess to fix when he got here. We wouldn't be such an attractive club to all these players in terms of club stability and finance if it wasn't for him.

Raelene is simply moving on to the next phase based on the foundation created by Greenberg. We should be very thankful to have had both.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree, TG was an absolute weapon of a CEO. However his perception of running a club did more focus on its image (which was a good thing, TG helped the club turn its image around 360) but it seems as if were doing good in relation to recruitment.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, TG was an absolute weapon of a CEO. However his perception of running a club did more focus on its image (which was a good thing, TG helped the club turn its image around 360) but it seems as if were doing good in relation to recruitment.
Think one of her key objectives would be to build the membership base.
Ain't nothing like a consistent, winning team to encourage members to join, now it's up to the players to get the results on the field over the next 4-5 years. A couple of premierships in that time, would mean memberships would skyrocket passed 20K, rather than inching toward 14K as we are at present!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much agree what was said about TG, he fixed the clubs image and with the help of Des fixed our facilities up.

Castle has been in sport and has sport in her family so she knows it is time to deliver bigger results from now, the woman is a smart cookie and will know what to do from her experience!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the go with this guy,
Is his contract all sweet?
My dumb (unt brother is a Sharks fan,
He is sending me text messages asking me if the dogs will tear up Lichaa contract?
Saying Lichaa has said his heart is with the sharks and always will be and only signed with dogs for the money?

I have no idea if anything my dumb fu(k brother is saying is true or not,
Can anyone help so I can reply to his message and destroy him, or is he right?????????????????

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
He is sending me text messages asking me if the dogs will tear up Lichaa contract?
Saying Lichaa has said his heart is with the sharks and always will be and only signed with dogs for the money?

Can anyone help so I can reply to his message and destroy him, or is he right?????????????????

lol ignore that troll attempt.

Different management team for a start. Two totally separate scenarios, and personalities..

N

Natboy

Tell your brother to go dust the sharks empty trophy cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.