Lichaa signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last real Cronulla junior was probably ET =P ....

Laughing at all the clowns crying about our latest signings from the Gummies .... nobody here is
crying about them taking super league great and ex Dog .. Daniel Holdsworth...

They also have short memories ... twas the Shonks that paid a shit load for untried first grader
in Karl McNichol (Filinga) .... and if I am not mistaken ... Sopoaga was a pretty good talent in our
very own NYC team.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I would do the same too. Good on them.

**** this shit with players moving around mid season. If you can get by without him, and he's leaving, **** him. Shove him in reserve grade until he ****s off
the difference with him and fifita is that fifita has first grade experience already (to say the least). why would they give liccha first grade experience if we are the one who will benefit? doesn't make sense.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who have the sharks produced.....loyalty??

1. Gordon (Penrith)
2. Ryan (Tigers)
3. Ayshford (Tigers)
4. Wright (Bulldogs)
5. Feki (Warriors junior)
6. Carney (Roosters)
7. Holdsworth (Bulldogs/ Superleague)
8. Gallen (Parramatta junior)
9. De Gois (Tigers)
10.Fafita (Tigers)
11. Prior (St George)
12. Graham (Penrith)
13. Arona (Roosters)
14. Gibbs (Tigers)
15. Morris (Tigers)
16. Sopoaga (Bulldogs)
17. Tagataese (Storm)
18. Heighington (Tigers)
19. Tupou (Roosters)
20. Lewis (Penrith)
21. Grothe (Parramatta)
22.Robson (Manly)
Vave - Titans
Gardner - Eels
Robinson - Manly

The list goes on.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as everyone thinks signing Lichaa is a positive there is a real chance of causing an upset amongst the team especially with pro Ennis team mates.
Ennis might not be perfect at his position but his contribution to the team is more than people think.
I know when he's off the field the team tends to lose direction.
They will soon get over it pretty quick once we start winning when Lichaa starts playing for us!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
who have the sharks produced.....loyalty??

1. Gordon (Penrith)
2. Ryan (Tigers)
3. Ayshford (Tigers)
4. Wright (Bulldogs)
5. Feki (Warriors junior)
6. Carney (Roosters)
7. Holdsworth (Bulldogs/ Superleague)
8. Gallen (Parramatta junior)
9. De Gois (Tigers)
10.Fafita (Tigers)
11. Prior (St George)
12. Graham (Penrith)
13. Arona (Roosters)
14. Gibbs (Tigers)
15. Morris (Tigers)
16. Sopoaga (Bulldogs)
17. Tagataese (Storm)
18. Heighington (Tigers)
19. Tupou (Roosters)
20. Lewis (Penrith)
21. Grothe (Parramatta)
22.Robson (Manly)

I am so glad I don't support the Sharks, what a joke of a club.

Seriously what do they have going for them? The only really positive thing they can really cling too is Carney, and I wonder how long he will stick around for knowing that he has 0 premiership chances there?

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
I love Micky, he should get a top up for a year or so, but he can't be around til hes 35

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you blame him, his son is being dropped because he made a decision about his own future... Maybe they should drop all the players that are leaving for a new club in 2015 lol

As to Ennis's future, his time is nearly up in the game and he should realise this as should the pro-Ennis players. We need a new era of hooker to keep up with other teams and we have found one who will flourish at our club and players should be happy the team will become stronger in the long run.

I have no problem keeping Ennis for 2 more years maximum allowing Lichaa to ease in and keeping him at the club after, he really seems to love the club now and should be rewarded for it after his game days are up!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the main incentives for lichaa besides the cashola $$$$ offered by us is that he would get a fair shot in first grade next year. Reading between the lines, des has assured him of a fg spot so ennis may be throwing a hissy fit at the moment but needs to realise we are here for the benefit of the bulldogs not the benefit of michael ennis.

N

Natboy

I am so glad I don't support the Sharks, what a joke of a club.

Seriously what do they have going for them? The only really positive thing they can really cling too is Carney, and I wonder how long he will stick around for knowing that he has 0 premiership chances there?
The cheerleaders ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you blame him, his son is being dropped because he made a decision about his own future...
No not all..but he should not be airing his disappointment publicly in the newspapers.. I really don't like it when parents do that..it is his kids career not his. It's a professional game..plain and simple Lichaa just has to cop it..having a sook in the paper is very poor form..

N

Natboy

Can we poach them aswell and dress them in our new outfits, man that would be so good!
My fave didn't make the squad this year but they are awesome. I just got takeaway pho from across from your uni mate. Some good cheerleader types to look at there too haha

On topic Cronulla are f'n fuming about this signing. He has been talked up since he was a kid & I can't believe the idiots didn't wrap him up. Their stupidity is our gain

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
My fave didn't make the squad this year but they are awesome. I just got takeaway pho from across from your uni mate. Some good cheerleader types to look at there too haha

On topic Cronulla are f'n fuming about this signing. He has been talked up since he was a kid & I can't believe the idiots didn't wrap him up. Their stupidity is our gain
as far as I know all they had to do was play him last year instead fagois but they strung him along now he's gone c ya

N

Natboy

as far as I know all they had to do was play him last year instead fagois but they strung him along now he's gone c ya
Yeah. He knocked back other clubs in the past because he thought he would get a shot at Cronulla, is a local boy & wanted to do the right thing. The sharks are embarrassing

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Didn't I tell you about the chicks from UTS! Lets just say I met a glamour today at uni who is from Russia, she has only been here for 8 months and I was a happy boy today (hi5!) :o

Yeah their stupidity is our gain and their current situation should also be looked at to why players are leaving lol...

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No not all..but he should not be airing his disappointment publicly in the newspapers.. I really don't like it when parents do that..it is his kids career not his. It's a professional game..plain and simple Lichaa just has to cop it..having a sook in the paper is very poor form..
He's Lebanese what do you expect ? Wog parents always get involved lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. He knocked back other clubs in the past because he thought he would get a shot at Cronulla, is a local boy & wanted to do the right thing. The sharks are embarrassing
He is technically a local from Bankstown due his background ;)

He's Lebanese what do you expect ? Wog parents always get involved lol
True that brother -_-

N

Natboy

Didn't I tell you about the chicks from UTS! Lets just say I met a glamour today at uni who is from Russia, she has only been here for 8 months and I was a happy boy today (hi5!) :o

Yeah their stupidity is our gain and their current situation should also be looked at to why players are leaving lol...
She might know the tank on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.