Lichaa puts hand up for blues origin role (parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa says playing State of Origin for NSW would be just the tonic he needs to find form again.

The rarely visible number 9 made the comments whilst watching a NSW Cup game from the bench and wearing his coveted number 33 jersey.

“Clearly regular footy is not the sport for me so maybe rep footy is where I need to be,” Lichaa said.

“I’m sure just hanging around quality players would rub off on me and it would also allow me to learn the finer points of the game like running and passing.”

NSW Coach Laurie Daley was contacted for comment a short time ago regarding Lichaa’s chances.

“What’s a Lichaa?” Daley asked.

“IF THE BLUES ARE GOING TO PICK AN OUT OF FORM HOOKER ANYWAY, WHY NOT ME?” – MICHAEL LICHAA (PICTURED ABOVE) THROWS A FORWARD PASSView attachment 2877
Had me u funny knt

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
See what he produces on Sunday, he has good defense and everyone ruins at him all day poor fooker but there are plenty of hookers out there.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does he mean the nsw residents origin game before the main game
They've already picked Mitch rein for that

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is a trillion to one at being the Blues hooker

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Honest question..

Would lichaa even be the best new south Welshman hooker in the nsw cup?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't remember where I heard it now I think it might have been on here, that when we signed Lichaa Des was telling someone that Lichaa would be taking Farahs origin jersey!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't remember where I heard it now I think it might have been on here, that when we signed Lichaa Des was telling someone that Lichaa would be taking Farahs origin jersey!
fuck I hope so

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa says playing State of Origin for NSW would be just the tonic he needs to find form again.

The rarely visible number 9 made the comments whilst watching a NSW Cup game from the bench and wearing his coveted number 33 jersey.

“Clearly regular footy is not the sport for me so maybe rep footy is where I need to be,” Lichaa said.

“I’m sure just hanging around quality players would rub off on me and it would also allow me to learn the finer points of the game like running and passing.”

NSW Coach Laurie Daley was contacted for comment a short time ago regarding Lichaa’s chances.

“IF THE BLUES ARE GOING TO PICK AN OUT OF FORM HOOKER ANYWAY, WHY NOT ME?” – MICHAEL LICHAA (PICTURED ABOVE) THROWS A FORWARD PASSView attachment 2877
Nice work mike!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Brilliant stuff mike_Nolan17. If you've got a hand at sketching you'd be a top cartoonist. :tearsofjoy:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be the only way we'd get to see another hooker get a go in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.