Lichaa puts hand up for blues origin role (parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_Nolan17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa says playing State of Origin for NSW would be just the tonic he needs to find form again.

The rarely visible number 9 made the comments whilst watching a NSW Cup game from the bench and wearing his coveted number 33 jersey.

“Clearly regular footy is not the sport for me so maybe rep footy is where I need to be,” Lichaa said.

“I’m sure just hanging around quality players would rub off on me and it would also allow me to learn the finer points of the game like running and passing.”

NSW Coach Laurie Daley was contacted for comment a short time ago regarding Lichaa’s chances.

“What’s a Lichaa?” Daley asked.

“IF THE BLUES ARE GOING TO PICK AN OUT OF FORM HOOKER ANYWAY, WHY NOT ME?” – MICHAEL LICHAA (PICTURED ABOVE) THROWS A FORWARD PASSIMG_1134.JPG

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa says playing State of Origin for NSW would be just the tonic he needs to find form again.

The rarely visible number 9 made the comments whilst watching a NSW Cup game from the bench and wearing his coveted number 33 jersey.

“Clearly regular footy is not the sport for me so maybe rep footy is where I need to be,” Lichaa said.

“I’m sure just hanging around quality players would rub off on me and it would also allow me to learn the finer points of the game like running and passing.”

NSW Coach Laurie Daley was contacted for comment a short time ago regarding Lichaa’s chances.

“IF THE BLUES ARE GOING TO PICK AN OUT OF FORM HOOKER ANYWAY, WHY NOT ME?” – MICHAEL LICHAA (PICTURED ABOVE) THROWS A FORWARD PASSView attachment 2877
Hmmm yea. Ok. Under the circumstances that your get injured 3 minutes in. OK?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mike, you should be a writer for the Onion News, put this post in your resume to them....... nicely done.

N

Natboy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha maybe if he's talking about the under 8 girls state of origin? They could teach him how to pass

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we had ben czislowski still making other players look like immortals. ,lichaa would be Australian hooker hands down.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok ok ok. I give up. What's the punch line?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please please please put him in loz Robbie to half back and Pearce to fullback and Queenslanders dream just came true​

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"...allow me to learn the finer points of the game like running and passing.” LOL. funny because it's true

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

“IF THE BLUES ARE GOING TO PICK AN OUT OF FORM HOOKER ANYWAY, WHY NOT ME?” – MICHAEL LICHAA (PICTURED ABOVE) THROWS A FORWARD PASSView attachment 2877
My question to you mike is do you exhale smoke when smoking a cigarette? ?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL, keep them coming guys, we need some laughter in our lives

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he really wants to help NSW win an Origin series then tell him to put on a yellow dress and walk a dog in Bondi

Status
Not open for further replies.