Lichaa for Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Telling a player not to use his strength (lichaa running game) is ridiculous!
Imagine telling Cronk don't kick
Telling taumololo not to run hard
Telling billy slater to take it easy in broken play....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep and it was ballsy of lichha to ignore des and play his own game the last 3 games
That's because they couldn't make the finals.
There's no way Des thought the team could win 3 from 3 .. No way !
that's why he did it just to shut everyone up but it backfired on him badly. Loved it

It was like watching a movie where the good eventually beats the shit out of evil

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you guys think Lichaa will get Smiths Australian jersey next year? Obviously Lichaa is much better than Smith, but i have doubts over Mal dumping the QLD and Aus captain for a blue.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you guys think Lichaa will get Smiths Australian jersey next year? Obviously Lichaa is much better than Smith, but i have doubts over Mal dumping the QLD and Aus captain for a blue.
Not the Aussie jersey, but if he keeps his natural game up the Blues jersey is already his.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not the Aussie jersey, but if he keeps his natural game up the Blues jersey is already his.
I was taking the piss lol. Bu yh he might be in with a shot gor the blues spot as Peats wasn't anything flash this year and is fairly injury prone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was taking the piss lol. Bu yh he might be in with a shot gor the blues spot as Peats wasn't anything flash this year and is fairly injury prone.
Only reason why I say the jersey is basically his. Pests didn't do anything bad, but didn't do anything good either.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can tell you all now that the game against manly,our trainer ran out onto the field to deliver Lichaa instructions sent by des telling him to stop running out of dummy half.Lichaa told the trainer to tell des to fuck off [emoji23][emoji23].

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can tell you all now that the game against manly,our trainer ran out onto the field to deliver Lichaa instructions sent by des telling him to stop running out of dummy half.Lichaa told the trainer to tell des to fuck off [emoji23][emoji23].
Thats just rediculous. We were ontop that game anyway. Crazy stuff and cost Des his fat contract with us.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats awesome

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha.

I bashed the crap out of Lichaa this year, and it was definitely warranted as he was a bag of shit. But I have definitely found a new respect for him, as he had shown a shitload of character in the last 3games by giving it to the boss. It was a sink-or-swim decision that would of taken a lot of balls to make.

And the bloke seems to genuinely want to play for the dogs, can’t ask for more than that.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For anyone interested, go to 4:00 in this video for Lichaa assist

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He does look even more dangerous off the back of quick play the balls which was never happening for him in the last 3 years. One thing I feel the team has been woeful at during Haslers reign

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For anyone interested, go to 4:00 in this video for Lichaa assist

Fuck give me french commentators over rabs any day of the week, that made me excited even not knowing what they where saying.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck give me french commentators over rabs any day of the week, that made me excited even not knowing what they where saying.
Hahaha. I just listed to it lol. That guy has chops about him hahaha. Sounded like he was commentating a soccer game at one stage :p if he knows more then 5 English words sign him up for the footy show (already better qualified then the fat and the mole) and get him in the com box.

You have Gould that is so dower in the commentary box I have heard more excited/happy people at funerals.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only reason why I say the jersey is basically his. Pests didn't do anything bad, but didn't do anything good either.
If Fittler is the origin coach, you’ve gotta think lichaa’s in the box seat considering Fittler’s the Lebanon coach.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only reason Lichaa won't be wearing the Aussie jersey next year is because he wants to play for Lebanon.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If that is true, I really feel bad for every negative thing I ever said about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.