Lichaa for Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luchaa looks like he's put on about 10kg, hopefully he gets a bit leaner for next year, we'll need some speed out of DH.
Yeh it's amazing it's been like 2 months since the season ended... and he looks like he's been outta the game for like 2 years.

Pre season should fix that.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh it's amazing it's been like 2 months since the season ended... and he looks like he's been outta the game for like 2 years.

Ha ha - yeah man he looks like he hit the buffet with Kas at his farewell night.

Like you said, a Dean Pay pre-season will hurt....and help.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if next year when Lichaa wins the Dally M best #9 and overtakes Smith as Kangaroo's hooker Ennis will shut up or just be more butthurt.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

he has bulked up like a forward.

he better get in shape before the season starts.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if next year when Lichaa wins the Dally M best #9 and overtakes Smith as Kangaroo's hooker Ennis will shut up or just be more butthurt.

i think ennis's beaf was with Des more than Liccha.

Liccha can actually thank Ennis for saving his career by him stating the obvious about des in the media which contributed towards des's sacking.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think ennis's beaf was with Des more than Liccha.

Liccha can actually thank Ennis for saving his career by him stating the obvious about des in the media which contributed towards des's sacking.
Spot on ennis was awesome how he gave it to des on fox

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep and it was ballsy of lichha to ignore des and play his own game the last 3 games
How frustrating must it have been for Lichaa knowing the abilities he had but not being aloud to utilize them.

That would be like when i was playing basketball. I was a really good 3pt shooter. To have the coach say don't shoot 3's just pass and not utilize my strengths would have been stupid.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa’s dodgy service isn’t such a bitter pill to swallow now he has shown he has a decent running game and can be a genuine threat out of dummy half. The test for Lichaa now is to produce this recent form on a consistent basis.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
one can only imagine what we could have achieved had our players played in the right positions and to their strengths.
That's what I expected from round 1 this season. What a sucker I was......Still hope springs eternal and next season all will be well again!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa’s dodgy service isn’t such a bitter pill to swallow now he has shown he has a decent running game and can be a genuine threat out of dummy half. The test for Lichaa now is to produce this recent form on a consistent basis.
It'll be a challenge. Teams will know about it. But I'm hoping it's one of those things that are on the opposition tip sheet but they are powerless to stop it.

It'll also give our halves more time. If they know he isn't there just to shovel the ball along, they'll think twice on rushing up on our line

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a waste of 3years. I could never understand des's logic.

I realise Des wanted a defensive hooker but why forbid him from running in attack particularly when he's actually pretty good at it.
It's not like these 2 actions are mutually exclusive.
Mind boggling really.. ultimately ended up costing himself his job & fat contract

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaas journey is like a Hollywood movie where the coach(des) tries to sabotage his career and he fights back by disobeying him. He really did save his career in those last few weeks by not listening to Des.

Status
Not open for further replies.