Lichaa = Biggest Issue in Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And yet he blamed hasler
Funny that Hasler was blamed (rightly) for limiting his running game, preferring Lichaa to merely pass and tackle, yet he still can't pass properly.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry LOL No Lichaa is no way our biggest Problem. I think there is no issue with his passing game. Sorry but did not notice any issue in this area last night. So him getting a lot of go forward and no ball security issues like others. Can improve yes but name me a dogs player who can't Seriouly
If you didn't notice any issues with Lichaa's passing game, then you must have been watching another game.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly what I want to know is, what is stopping Lichaa from playing like he did in the last 3 games last year?

I want him dropped based on current form, but what happened?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you didn't notice any issues with Lichaa's passing game, then you must have been watching another game.
And if he watches another game with Smith or McCullough he'll probably notice how poor Lichaa service is

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods and Klemmer are problems in the 20 as well. They touch the ball in the 20 far to much. They should be running as decoys in the 20 and thats about it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Woods and Klemmer are problems in the 20 as well. They touch the ball in the 20 far to much. They should be running as decoys in the 20 and thats about it
That's down to our structures...or Foran. Just look at other halfbacks these days, Foran doesn't cover anywhere near as much ground as they do and isn't around the ball enough.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bloke couldnt pass herpes in a gang bang!
slow and too worried about trying to get penalty and then kills momentum 300 a year to pop passes 1 off the ruck still in des ball mode needs to go

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Manly want to poach Nu Brown; I don't know if he is our answer but surely he is a better option than Lichaa.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly what I want to know is, what is stopping Lichaa from playing like he did in the last 3 games last year?

yep, this has got us all stumped.

Last 3 games of the last season he played like Cameron smith, the shackles were off, what the fuck has happened to him now?

there is not even Des to blame for his shit performance. why the fuck cant he replicate what he did in last games of the last season?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not even necessarily his passing gamw that's the issue... The **** just looks fucking lost all of the time and consistently makes the wrong decisions.

He seems to be a big talker and always rushes in when there is a decision to make (ie. Kick for two or take the tap). Just shut up **** and focus on your job. Can't stand looking at his head any longer. He and the halves are easily our biggest issue.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kicked 9/9 and scored one himself
yep.. asks a lot more questions and provides better service. Like I said, not sure if he's the long term answer but at some point he deserves to have a go, given what Lichaa has dished up

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Liccha a will be dropped... No doubt after Penrith performance tonight.. Hes a fat lazy Lebanese ****
Comments like that really irk me.
Racism is alive and well, in part, on this site and it's a bloody disgrace.

Your comment was pathetic and illustrates was a feeble excuse you are as a human being.
Do yourself a favour and fuck right off - not because you are of any particular race, but because you qualify
as a complete tool unable to express yourself in an acceptable manner.

Headmix you're a headcase - I think you should be on notice

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Well honestly, it’s something I suspected would happen.. The way I figured it was in those last 3 games last year..no one expected him to run..which meant he caught everyone by surprise.. Over the summer the coaches have studied him and worked him out..now players watch him..hence he doesn’t get away like he did.. So the measure of his ability will be how he will work his way around it..which so far he hasn’t..

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blayke Brailey the younger brother of Sharks hooker Jayden, is a gem of a hooker and will be better than his older brother Jayden.

Lichaa needs to go ASAP.

I dont wish injury upon anybody for them to miss a game, and i hold my word to it, but i hope in next weeks game, Lichaa clotheslines Thaiday with a clenched fist and for added measure gives Darius a left right combination while giving Milford an elbow to the head for holding him back.

Once he is sent to the showers, he launches a Bruce Lee flying kick to the head of Korbin Sims who is sitting on the bench. Suspended for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDR

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa offers NOTHING, put JMK to dummy half and allow Lichaa to go to Manly. Seriously, Lichaa can’t see one play in front of him let alone set up a full set of six, he’s wasting his time and our money

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to go down to the local park on a Saturday morning and see if he can get a 10 year old to teach him how to spiral pass.
The guy is lacking a basic rugby league skill, passing the fucking ball properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.