liberal party chase Hazem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I seem to remember you playing the race card with your weird, twisted opinions.
In your mind I played the race card. In other peoples minds I was stating facts and opinions. IM sorry if the truth hurts some of you.

Some of you really need to get over the complexes you have. I posted this a while ago and got shot down. ;)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
In your mind I played the race card. In other peoples minds I was stating facts and opinions. IM sorry if the truth hurts some of you.

Some of you really need to get over the complexes you have. I posted this a while ago and got shot down. ;)
Nobody cares about your "I am the truth" pig-headed mind.

GTFO with your comments.

Every second post of yours goes along the lines of "my post was deleted for the minority who get offended in here".

Tilhus ayre.

M

mongoose

JERRY LEE your dog sucks, and at least your doing something else other than posting replies that have one sentence and boring.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liberals are too good for Hazem, he should go Labor

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i doubt he'd ever join the libs based on their values and their veiled anti-islamic rhetoric. and i doubt that lakemba voters would ever vote lib even with hazem as the candidate.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i doubt he'd ever join the libs based on their values and their veiled anti-islamic rhetoric. and i doubt that lakemba voters would ever vote lib even with hazem as the candidate.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO anti islamic rhetoric. GOLD

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nobody cares about your "I am the truth" pig-headed mind.

GTFO with your comments.

Every second post of yours goes along the lines of "my post was deleted for the minority who get offended in here".

Tilhus ayre.
Thats where youre wrong. Many do care what I say and they are in the majority in here. Its only a certain demographic in here that get all cut up when the truth is posted or spoken in here.

By the way ...if Khoder Nasser has way El Masri wont be joining the liberals or labour. He will go as an independant . THen again Khoder is a bit of an extremst...he may forma new party. The TPA. :p

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
he is such a well respected person in the community and in Australia
it would be a shame to see him get into politics and lose that respect

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats where youre wrong. Many do care what I say and they are in the majority in here. Its only a certain demographic in here that get all cut up when the truth is posted or spoken in here.

By the way ...if Khoder Nasser has way El Masri wont be joining the liberals or labour. He will go as an independant . THen again Khoder is a bit of an extremst...he may forma new party. The TPA. :p

Whatever you say buddy........

The majority care what you say? ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.