Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Demetriou totally lost me at his post match presser on Good Friday. He went hard on how his team were continually getting bad calls week after week in a real whinge.

They won by 30+
They won the Penalty count 10-3
Preston was sin binned for what was ruled after the game a good tackle. Whilst he was in the bin South’s scored three try’s and totally snuffed out any chance of us winning.

But he was whining about how poorly his team was treated. His coaching career won’t be a long one. His human qualities aren’t up to standard. Which are demonstrated by liking a post like this one.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would say that more than one of those won't be back next season. My guess is Casey, Flanagan, Thompson and one off Okunbor or Waddell are gone.
It’s Nearly September and nobody else has tried to sign them for 24 so they are likely done in the NRL (unless we are stupid and resign them)

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Demetriou totally lost me at his post match presser on Good Friday. He went hard on how his team were continually getting bad calls week after week in a real whinge.

They won by 30+
They won the Penalty count 10-3
Preston was sin binned for what was ruled after the game a good tackle. Whilst he was in the bin South’s scored three try’s and totally snuffed out any chance of us winning.

But he was whining about how poorly his team was treated. His coaching career won’t be a long one. His human qualities aren’t up to standard. Which are demonstrated by liking a post like this one.
He does this every press conference. It's just a winge fest blaming everything but his team.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's been pretty poor with the talent at his disposal. Wouldn't think he's got a long coaching career ahead if he can't pick it up.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. A bad winner, him and Mitchell and the rest of them. Won't forget him claiming we'd done 4 or 5 hip-drops, whilst our rookie Preston awaited a match review outcome for a non-one.