Liam Knight?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I don’t mind this signing, at 198/106 he’s definitely big enough and this season has a 95% tackle efficiency plus averaged ~80 running metres in ~30 minutes. I’m not sure where the rumour comes from about error and penalty prone, only 1 error in 5 NRL games this year and 3 penalties, neither of which are remotely bad for a prop. Best of all he wouldn’t have cost much for the remainder of the season or next season.

I could quote 100’s of post on TK about us needing a high work rate, meter eater that is also value for money. It appears to me that Knight pretty much ticks all of those boxes.

Always a Bulldog
Souths forum, pride of the league saying he was on 500k. As only 6 or 7 games left wouldn't be that much for this year, but hope he isn't on any way near that for next year.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
T
Wouldn’t that be a buy!! But would he fit with the dogs, unsure. Broncos would be crazy to let him go
They are blessed with emerging forwards though..Piakura is now blossoming, that Willison fella i think that's his name which scored a ripping try last weekend etc etc
Their drowning in talented forwards can't keep them all I suppose.We will take Riki and Haas thanks Kev.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T

They are blessed with emerging forwards though..Piakura is now blossoming, that Willison fella i think that's his name which scored a ripping try last weekend etc etc
Their drowning in talented forwards can't keep them all I suppose.We will take Riki and Haas thanks Kev.
Riki will be the best backrower in the comp in 2 years

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In other forward news im hearing the Dogs are very keen on Jordan Riki
Wow, that kid is a beast.

Has the size and plays with more aggression and physicality than any of our forwards , and is only young

He would be awesome

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah not stoked on that one... But hes a Dog now and will support him until he gives a reason not too.
Having trouble finding him in any of the Rabbit’s NRL teams this season. Didn’t check every round but doesn’t look like an NRL regular. Has he played any NRL FG?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So when gus doesn't sign forwards you sook, and when he finally does you sook he's not good enough. Fks sake you're like that annoying girl friend you just want her to stfu
You know, I once heard a bad man say that if they didn’t have fannys you would throw rocks at them…

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus should try get Bunty Afoa, he’s getting junk mins at the Wahs cos Webby prefers middles that can ball play a bit

He’s not happy with reduced mins/role and I think he got 10 mins on the weekend despite being named to start ( benched for Barnett then Dylan Walker got on before him to play middles and played 43 mins)

I played golf today with a couple of his mates and they confirmed he’s not happy and can see writing on the wall
I always liked Bunty. He'd be a solid signing. Curran is always in and out of the 17 too. He'd be a handy pickup that can play middle and an edge and is a great competitor which we need more of.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths forum, pride of the league saying he was on 500k. As only 6 or 7 games left wouldn't be that much for this year, but hope he isn't on any way near that for next year.
There you go.

The criticism is simply monetary related.

I'll need to find details of what he is on but will ne hard.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 500k figure is accurate. Which was crazy money.. He was off contract at the end of this year so we pay minimal money this season (with Souths chipping some in.. They've already paid the majority of his deal and we still had cap space anyway) but I have no idea what he's on next season. Hopefully close to the minimum as he's only played 23 games in 3 seasons and hasn't shown much in that time to justify getting more..