Liam Knight?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From memory he's a pretty ill disciplined, brain snap type player who makes bad errors and misses tackles.. We have enough of those types of players already.. Due to injuries and form he's only played 13 games in the last 2 seasons and 24 games in the last 3 seasons...

Hopefully he can play simple footy now that he's probably on his last chance in the NRL..

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At a good price, don't mind Liam knight. Hard runner, good tackler , good motor. From all the whispers there will be a clean out at season end, need some hard working low cost players.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Who would yous go with? Ryan Sutton or Liam Knight? LOLL

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t they put him in rehab not long ago for being a drug addict and alcoholic

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m quite a big bet guy (pretty much watch and bet head to head most games) when I’m betting against South’s and Knight comes on I get relieved as I know he is always good to break his own team’s momentum.

I hope this is just for the year as it’s a total dog’s breakfast but instead of coming on here and seeing we’ve signed both Hass and Tino (which we fucken well deserve- dead set looks like our top 30
Is pretty much minimum wage across the board by the way we are playing) I get filled with more news that makes me anxious and leaves me dumbfounded.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not only that. Looks like a huge wanker too :sleepy:

He is probably better than we have. But not good enough to get us anywhere to be honest.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe coming to our club is not the smartest idea..it is enough to drive you to drink...
Manly prop Liam Knight sprayed Aerogard in his mouth after being arrested for drink driving
During nine hours he'd knocked back nine beers and three vodka, lime and soda mixed drinks, eventually blowing .176 when breath tested, Manly Local Court heard.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See how he goes. We all bagged the fuck out of Sexton signing and now we all piss and moan he missed out yesterday. Lol. The big question for mine is, does he like our defensive structure? Can he adapt to it?
Could he do any worse than some we already have? If he is clueless he will be in good company...

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe coming to our club is not the smartest idea..it is enough to drive you to drink...
Manly prop Liam Knight sprayed Aerogard in his mouth after being arrested for drink driving
During nine hours he'd knocked back nine beers and three vodka, lime and soda mixed drinks, eventually blowing .176 when breath tested, Manly Local Court heard.
Wouldn’t that be alcohol aswell?probably doubled what he originally was lol sounds like an absolute dumb shit he should fit in well here

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does not suit our style of game at all. The games where we have looked good, is where there is alot of ball movement, like the Melbourne game. This guy deadset cant catch and def cant pass. Just watch we will sign him then CC will be scared to play him. If Souths are willing to let him go now before the finals that tells you something. They don't want him, even as a back up with injuries.
South’s have the opposite problem to us. They are stacked with middles. Needing to cull.

People need to understand he is a minimum wage signing. We need players to fill the top 30. Currently he walks straight into our team. Because our current powder puffs cannot do the job.

Hopefully we sign some quality middles before next season and then Knight will need to prove he is good enough to get picked.

He is a minimum wage signing people get behind him.