Opinion Lewis to play lock

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven’t been on here much lately so apologies if this has been discussed but it is looking like Cogger will start at half, Foran rightfully back at five eighth which mean Lewis may be lock, which i think will be a great move. He hits as hard as anyone and can cop the knocks of a forward but also allows us to have a triple threat type approach around the halves area. This may also explain why Rhyse Martin may be moved around a bit to fit in.
I would be very happy if this does happen.
Not sure what others think
No way. Trained and played in the halves in off season and pre season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummmmm no !!! That would be a great way to start him searching for another club and we would be talking about another great that got away. We don’t need that again.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a kilo of what he's having!!!

Reactions: DT

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no we get a decent half and we should let him play his position.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so the consensus is a no...hahaha...let me say i hope that Lewis plays where ever he wants to because he looks like being an absolute superstar but as the season unfolds dont be too shocked if it is tried...i just want him in the team every week, the rest can just play around him...
Here’s hoping for a better 2019.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the consensus is a no...hahaha...let me say i hope that Lewis plays where ever he wants to because he looks like being an absolute superstar but as the season unfolds dont be too shocked if it is tried...i just want him in the team every week, the rest can just play around him...
Here’s hoping for a better 2019.

I won't be shocked, because it won't happen

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are really short of back rowers atm :tearsofjoy:..