Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon mate Wakeham was rabbit in the headlights everytime he touched the ball and if anyone tells me he wasn't in first receiver can go to the naughty corner. Until Wakeham gets used to the speed of the NRL Lewis is the man.
100 percent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morons is a understatement. Its the same wankers calling for the boys to be fired for fucking whores
It's crazy, honestly wtf are they watching? Wakeham 100% needs to be halfback, absolutely embarrassing that he's not because Pay declared Lewis the halfback before a fucking ball was.kicked.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where’s five eight chase Stanley when u need him,

Oh wait we scored more points in that game than with Lewis!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The predictable pass he had last year has been replaced by a short pass which was likely forward quite a few times. Other than that he has one kick, the bomb. I can't believe he was more or less guaranteed a halves spot.
That was the direct game plan... Punch through the middle... It was good to start with but got frustratingly annoying when we had nothing from the ruck, a number 6 who fatigued and centres creating Fcuk all.

Pay picked the wrong team.... again.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's crazy, honestly wtf are they watching? Wakeham 100% needs to be halfback, absolutely embarrassing that he's not because Pay declared Lewis the halfback before a fucking ball was.kicked.
The game where Wakehma was nervous with ball in hand?? Your dreaming if you think Wakeham is 80min NRL halfback at this point...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pros - Great defence, nice hair, can kick a bomb, good nickname, comes from good stock.
Cons - No running game, only has one style of kick, kicks don't find the grass, takes an age to kick which stutters the kick chase putting players offside, doesn't know what to do in the attacking 20, ball playing is very limited, doesn't seem to have much speed.

Pay's put his eggs in the wrong basket, but unfortunately he doesn't have many eggs to pick from.

A

Alexander the Great

When you only get to touch the ball 3 times in 80 minutes but hard for him to get into the flow of the game
C'mon mate Wakeham was rabbit in the headlights everytime he touched the ball and if anyone tells me he wasn't in first receiver can go to the naughty corner. Until Wakeham gets used to the speed of the NRL Lewis is the man.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he is... But he needs time. He was nervous a f and not ready to run an NRL side... Atleast Lewis can stay there for the full 80 and compete hard t'ill the end.
I never said sack Lewis or get rid of him, I’m not a fan of the prince , never have been.. but I guess my opinion is the same as others and prefer wakeham to take control, I respect your opinion also, we just have a different view. It’s algood, can’t win em all ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont understand what Alison bulldog is. Maybe explain it for a simpleton like myself?
The clown that starts all of these dumb threads

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis' big play is the player running back inside..... he even runs 15m signalling it the whole way like under 10's, you can see the players going yeah nah get fucked cos the defense is sitting there waiting.
his only other play besides keeping wakeham out of the play is putting up the bomb and hoping

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis needs to beef up .always said he would be a better ball playing lock.
He's got no pace for a half .
Would prefer wakeham,cogger in the halves.
Lewis can go to the bench as he would offer more than holland.
Did holland get a run tonight
Was thinking how good would he be if he played like Travis Norton.. His not as silky but his got the rest of it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The game where Wakehma was nervous with ball in hand?? Your dreaming if you think Wakeham is 80min NRL halfback at this point...
He never will get the chance to be with Lewis and Pay cock blocking him...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you only get to touch the ball 3 times in 80 minutes but hard for him to get into the flow of the game
He jumped into first receiver in the attacking twenty, he didn't know what to do with the ball once he fatigued. His not ready, he'll be there soon but right now he was overwhelmed and nobody blames the kid, Its NRL! His gonna be a weapon though...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
turn it up, what fucking garbage.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come on boys it’s only the first game every time we attacked we panicked that’s all I seen

A

Alexander the Great

Sorry mate but you makes no sense. A fair few people agree with him that Lewis is shit in the position he is in at the moment.
Better suited in the lock spot.

I don't agree with alot of the shit the OP spins but he has a right to open this thread.

He is shit and if you are happy with this for the rest of the year good luck to you.
The clown that starts all of these dumb threads

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He jumped into first receiver in the attacking twenty, he didn't know what to do with the ball once he fatigued. His not ready, he'll be there soon but right now he was overwhelmed and nobody blames the kid, Its NRL! His gonna be a weapon though...
Absolute garbage!

Lewis was soley responsible for guiding the team around the attacking zone and putting in those feral kicks.

The only time Wakeham got an opportunity in the attacking zone, he put in a grubber for a repeat set