Opinion Lewi

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is gonna judge?? hahaha, what a lot of shit.. Go read any game thread and the circle jerk of Lewis haters work themselves into a lather before a ball has been kicked.

Better still when he was dropped and the was a mass soggy sayo fest from the same people about Wakeham, and how good he was, and finally we have a REAL halfback.... And even then there was still comstant reference to Lewis over and over again even though Wakeham was fucking SHIT.....

I played plenty of footy in the front row including for the rams but was never going to play grade.
I have opinion just as @JUNKYARD DOGS does. Lewis is not our future halfback, and he had a rocks and diamonds game again today.

But he didn't cost us the game so @JUNKYARD DOGS just tell @Bitchmode, the emo, and the rest of the Lewis circle jerk hate club to get a Barrett up them!!!

P.S unless there is a miracle between now and next week, Lewis will be 7 again. Hahahaha
He should play 9 i dont see why it wouldnt work

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Foran out and being left to direct everything not all his fault, been a while since he even played, sure he gotta learn to drift and find a grubber gap.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is gonna judge?? hahaha, what a lot of shit.. Go read any game thread and the circle jerk of Lewis haters work themselves into a lather before a ball has been kicked.

Better still when he was dropped and the was a mass soggy sayo fest from the same people about Wakeham, and how good he was, and finally we have a REAL halfback.... And even then there was still comstant reference to Lewis over and over again even though Wakeham was fucking SHIT.....

I played plenty of footy in the front row including for the rams but was never going to play grade.
I have opinion just as @JUNKYARD DOGS does. Lewis is not our future halfback, and he had a rocks and diamonds game again today.

But he didn't cost us the game so @JUNKYARD DOGS just tell @Bitchmode, the emo, and the rest of the Lewis circle jerk hate club to get a Barrett up them!!!

P.S unless there is a miracle between now and next week, Lewis will be 7 again. Hahahaha
Nobody’s mentioned wakeham...only you and your man crush on Lewis

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sorry for having an opinion. But if that’s what you get from my comments thanks for the feedback. But no I know plenty others that have played the game also.
Come up with a decent discussion rather than an attempted terry tough c*** response.
Not a big fan of Lewis but critique the game honestly not blindly.
Andrew Johns has always said and still does that Lewis has to get better at his passing game... it showed today

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis is blamed for two dickheads dropping absolute sitters. Some of you fkrs have honestly lost the plot. Wake up and find a different bandwagon ffs.
Boom prop Thompson watched Dragons halfback Clune walk past him without even making an effort to tackle him for the try to set Dufty up to lock the game up... that should also be a talking point.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boom prop Thompson watched Dragons halfback Clune walk past him without even making an effort to tackle him for the try to set Dufty up to lock the game up... that should also be a talking point.
Yeah that was very soft. Tolman was also there but Thompson didn't attempt :/

Also he hasn't done much to be wowed by. But that's mainly to being out of position and not getting enough ball.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that was very soft. Tolman was also there but Thompson didn't attempt :/

Also he hasn't done much to be wowed by. But that's mainly to being out of position and not getting enough ball.
I'm not trying single out Thompson but he dead set just watched Clune go past him without even making an effort to try and tackle him .. Clune made the break and put Dufty over to lock it all up and we all know what happened next LOL

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not trying single out Thompson but he dead set just watched Clune go past him without even making an effort to try and tackle him .. Clune made the break and put Dufty over to lock it all up and we all know what happened next LOL
I honestly thought it was Tolman but was so annoyed at the time could be wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was Tolman. Tolman got stepped and looked like his legs were in concrete. I'm not sure where Thompson was on the play but Tolman was the one who got embarrassed.
Thompson was the next player in and didn't come across and just stared at the huge gap.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should play 9 i dont see why it wouldnt work
Absolutely!

Lewis' lateral movement in defense is first class, while his passing game needs to be immortalized in the same fashion as Air Jordan the logo and symbol of the NBA. The new logo of the NRL should be Lewis throwing a spiral pass!

Go Lewi!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
should call him Lewi The Fly, because he is an agitating **** to us Kennelers watching him!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was poor and he failed to push up through the middle after the ball went past him a few times but it’s only his second game all year he was obviously gassed but everyone around the club had said how dedicated he is to fitness and diet so I’m sure in a few weeks time he’ll be up to speed and that stuff won’t happen

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thompson was the next player in and didn't come across and just stared at the huge gap.
Fair enough. I didn't see that. Considering it was Thompson's second game I'll cut him some slack.