Let's Trot with Burton

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow, just the way he answered that is the earth flat question has got me worried asf. I know it’s nothing to do with footy but he basically didn’t even know what the question meant and he was dead serious too about response too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton is starting to annoy me with all of this media crap and it's not even his fault.

Going missing and not taking responsibility on the field however is all on him
Fox influence, need to cut him loose asap.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t watched it yet but that’s a spoiler that has ruined it for me
It’s an hour you won’t get back mate.
I’m on holidays so sat through it but next time I’ll likely re-arrange the sock drawer :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Burton is confused by the flat earth conundrum and TK turns it into “covid is fake” lmfao you can’t write comedy this good.
Conspirators could be called Crocspirators: they lurk just beneath the surface waiting to launch :-).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He will be shit this year too.

Wait till the last year of his contract where he plays out of his skin.

I told you boys from the start, these guys have their premiership rings and glory - they are here for the $$$ now.

Critta will be the same.
Yup, not a fan of Burton, never have been never was ! Am not at all convinced .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He simply cannot be in the leadership group if he thinks the earth is flat ... Fuck me
What does one have to do with the other?

He shouldn't have been in the leadership group in the first place because he's not a leader, not because of this. Also I don't think he actually said that the earth is flat.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What does one have to do with the other?

He shouldn't have been in the leadership group in the first place because he's not a leader, not because of this. Also I don't think he actually said that the earth is flat.
Agree on leadership front. Even simply thinking the earth could be flat is fucked tbh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree on leadership front. Even simply thinking the earth could be flat is fucked tbh
He literally said it's a sphere also so no idea what he believes. Believing it is flat is not worse than believing in aliens. Both would be wrong but they should be allowed to have their opinions.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Conspirators could be called Crocspirators: they lurk just beneath the surface waiting to launch :-).
You have a conspiracy theory about "Conspirators"?
What are they conspiring about? Do tell.
Problem with being loose with your language is you become loose with thoughts (or lack thereof).
Maybe have a lie down and leave the big person issues to the grown-ups.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You have a conspiracy theory about "Conspirators"?
What are they conspiring about? Do tell.
Problem with being loose with your language is you become loose with thoughts (or lack thereof).
Maybe have a lie down and leave the big person issues to the grown-ups.
:tearsofjoy: Thanks for the advice Chief but duly ignored.
The bloke who turned flat earth into Covid here also believes Trump won and Jan 6 was caused by Antifa. He also believes the NRL deliberately work against the Bulldogs via referees among other choice cuts. So if you want to talk about what’s ‘loose’ - focus on the screws of those who believe everything they read on the interwebs. Now back to normal programming…