bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We didnt get enough ball tonight .

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I swear to God, if he says anything about positives that can be taken from the game he's on ****ing drugs. The only thing that can be taken from the game is that we were ****ing awful.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we're lulling them into a false sense of security. you watch, after origin 3, we'll be a mad team, brah

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
There were plenty of positives in tonights game. I guarantee we'll get the 2 points next week.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
you know you go back to the 2nd game v st george illawarra and THAT team didnt play tonight , just dont know whats goin on with j morris ay

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I swear to God, if he says anything about positives that can be taken from the game he's on ****ing drugs. The only thing that can be taken from the game is that we were ****ing awful.
On the positive side, any other team would have been beaten by 50 tonight. It's a testament to our defence and work ethic that we only conceded 38. We've been working hard at training, and it's really starting to show through on game day. Granted, the cohesion wasn't quite there tonight, but there are certain aspects we can build on to challenge these sides at the end of the season.

No more questions - I'm off to spit shine Dezzy's shoes.

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we're lulling them into a false sense of security. you watch, after origin 3, we'll be a mad team, brah
This thought passed my mind but we couldnt possibly be that bad.

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we all stick together....buy some solar panels....pay a carbon tax....ummmm put a roof over a sandpit....We should be good !!!! .....signed Kev!!!!!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Oh the effort was there, just our execution was a bit off. It's expected when your first choice #7 is on the sidelines.
Kevin Moore can go and get ###### for all I care.

His game was inept, devoid of any credibility and only good for park football.

Give us all a break and resign.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We played well tonight but the time beat us.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
*does that annoying ****ing frown which tilts to one side like he's been mouth-raped*

We lacked cohesion I think. But that's expected when we had Hodkinson out.

We also have a lot of injuries right now considering we had both KEating and Hodko off in the 2nd half, so the boys are doing it tough, but I think the boys showed a lot of effort considering this especially Barba at 5/8.

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh our effort was there and i thought the boys defended very well.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
no lets blame it on the time of the game....thats clearly the cause of our pathetic performance

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I think the boys are still suffering jetlag from the flight from Brisbane.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
"ahh the effort was there but we didnt get the bounce of the ball and the penalty count was lob-sided"

Status
Not open for further replies.